GAC score - points questions

ZAP
3155 posts Member
edited June 2019
It takes 3,750 points to move up to bronzium league and 9,000 points to move up to chromium.

They say you can earn points by winning rounds, getting banners and completing feats.

You get 1,000 points for winning a round.
You can win a total of 595 points for feats.

So, if you win all 3 of yours rounds and complete all feats, that’s 3,595 points.

Has it been posted how many points can be earned through banners and how that works?

Also, do we earn any points for a loss of a round? Assuming no on this one.

Replies

• I assume it's a 1:1 ratio on banners and points. No official word on it though I don't think
  • ZAP wrote: »
    1:1 ratio would be good, especially if it includes setting D banners

I despise the idea of earning points per banners won. Anyone who has ever been in a battle of heavy defense vs heavy defense will understand why. In some matches getting 3 or 4 wins can be a huge accomplishment, moreso than clearing the board against a weak defense or especially a no show defense.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I wonder if the differences for the league promotion between different divisions are calculated correctly.

In division 3 we need 3750 points to get to bronzium and in division 2 we need 4750 points.

The difference for the two divisions and their GA battles should just be, that on additional troop can be set and one more can be defeated.

On defense and one 100% offense win are 154 banners for one GA round. In a week we can put 3.5 GA, which resembles at best 539 banners = points.

With that we are not able to cover the gap of 1000 points difference, between these two divisions.

This gets even worse, looking at the differences for the higher leagues in the different divisions.
    Post edited by Xhedao on
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    the same in division 2: 1000 points