Kanan change?

I fought a phoenix team today and as soon as I killed kanan his offense down disappeared from my character. Im pretty sure it would stay permanently (unless cleansed) if kanan was killed before the start of his next turn

So has this been going on for some time or did they silently changed it with the new update? Either way nerfing kanan sucks

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    NikWolver wrote: »
    I fought a phoenix team today and as soon as I killed kanan his offense down disappeared from my character. Im pretty sure it would stay permanently (unless cleansed) if kanan was killed before the start of his next turn

So has this been going on for some time or did they silently changed it with the new update? Either way nerfing kanan sucks

Blind boi kanan didn't even make it through the series. Seems unworthy to me

spoilers bruh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

Blind boi kanan didn't even make it through the series. Seems unworthy to me

I like the character. Mechanically I mean. As for the series he was ok when he was alone with hera. But rebels as a whole was a **** show anyway

Yeah, I really hated the way Ezra unnecessarily went down with Thrawn and the Chimaera.