Farming Ômega and Purchase bronzium cards in a bulk

Hello SWGOH fanatics,

This is the first time I post here in the forums, and I would like to give some feedback after playing this game for +3 years. There are two things I would like to discuss:

1st. Omega material farming

I have played in two big guilds and what I notice is that people tends to complain about not having enougth omega materials. Most of the guys have more Zetas than Omegas. Zetas are not exactly easy to farm, but the amount used is much less than the amount of omegas we use. Farming Zetas is straigth forward, and doesn't require energy, we got them on events, stores, challenges, etc.

Omega on the other hand you get a small amount from events, you get some in challenges, and after that you need to spend energy to collect them, and in this case it gets into a competition with farming shards, and in an environment that you have to keep pushing for more characters in 7 stars to be able to unlock the most powerful characters, and since the drop rate of omegas in battles is ridiculous, it is very hard to farm them.

I don't have the answer for this issue, but I can tell this is an issue that I see more and more players complaining about.

2nd. Ally points and bronzium data cards

Why not purchase a bunch on one go? I mean, sometimes we tank 100k ally points, an though now you can spend them sometimes in the crystal store, the thing is that the output on bronzium cards is also good, even better when you get a character to transform into shard currency.

I would like to one day see a button where you select how much bronzium cards you would like to purchase in one bulk.

I hope this brings some light into these two issues and that we can have a good discussion on this matters.

Thanks!
Best regards,

Baldurzao