Geo Brood Alpha summoning feature-the SWGoH future

DJayK3
90 posts Member
I have a feeling that the new summoning ability Geo Alpha is bringing to the game is just the beginning of a new line of abilities and toons. Summoning allies isn’t anything new in Marvel Strike Force but it DOES add a new complexity to anticipating metas and the overall outcome of combat.

Get ready for the future....

Replies

• Options
    I'm frankly disappointed that the Seppie droids got reworked before summoning came out. Because really, Grievous should summon Magnaguard, he shouldn't have to take up a slot on your team...

Then again, Grievous usually had two guards nearby. Maybe someday Magnaguard could be reworked, such that when Grievous is the leader, Magnaguard summons a copy of himself, with exactly the same stats as your current Magnaguard.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hope Supreme Leader Snoke summons a new unit called Kylo Ren (Whipped)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The obvious application would be Hermit Luke summoning a Force projection.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard rework that summons a second Royal Guard
    Snoke's Guard that summons another Guard for each of your characters defeated in addition to an ally slot Guard
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I think Old man Luke will be a 1 hp auto taunter with a crazy evade rate and auto revive mechanic.
  • Options
    biggy smalls, biggy smalls, biggy smalls.

nope summoning still doesn't work
  • Alsayon
    24 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I hope Supreme Leader Snoke summons a new unit called Kylo Ren (Whipped)

Its said he will split in two
  • Options

I think Old man Luke will be a 1 hp auto taunter with a crazy evade rate and auto revive mechanic.

Wouldn’t make sense to give him an auto revive, we’ve never seen him come back to life. Something where he taunts and then weakens himself might be more appropriate.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Cant wait for bahumut, knights of the round..... and my sweet sweet shiva
  • Options
    I can’t imagine summoning being a new thing for every new character. That’s just too random ridiculous. I think they are playing off the B1 ability blast them! where a second droid appears for the animation sequence.
  • Options

Wouldn’t make sense to give him an auto revive, we’ve never seen him come back to life. Something where he taunts and then weakens himself might be more appropriate.

When did Nute ever come back to life, though?
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

When did Nute ever come back to life, though?

The devs commented that the reason they gave Nute a revive was due to how slippery a character he was, often being able to escape his captors.
  • Options
    They did have character reinforcements as well in the GDSTB ad.