Say it ain’t so! (GK’s cap ship unlock)

1235Next

Replies

• YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I just have a problem with words lately from CG.When they say we want to diversify fleet arena,thats not the way to do it,some of us will never get that Capital ship.Not that i care that much,but i had enough with their false promises.
    What false promises? Why would you never get that capital ship?

Accrue currency. Spend currency. Get ship. All you have to do is make it a priority.

If your guild's not doing Geonosis TB, find a guild that is. Guilds generally recruit below their average GP. If you're as low as one million GP, you can probably get in on a guild that's at or near 80 million without much trouble. Build teams. Get GET2. Buy Negotiator shards. You will get the Negotiator.

What is complicated about this? People were saying the same stuff about Malak and Hoda. Yeesh.

I am not leaving my guild,what would have been not complicated is make content for all your playerbase and give some thought to new players as well.

• YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I just have a problem with words lately from CG.When they say we want to diversify fleet arena,thats not the way to do it,some of us will never get that Capital ship.Not that i care that much,but i had enough with their false promises.
    What false promises? Why would you never get that capital ship?

Accrue currency. Spend currency. Get ship. All you have to do is make it a priority.

If your guild's not doing Geonosis TB, find a guild that is. Guilds generally recruit below their average GP. If you're as low as one million GP, you can probably get in on a guild that's at or near 80 million without much trouble. Build teams. Get GET2. Buy Negotiator shards. You will get the Negotiator.

What is complicated about this? People were saying the same stuff about Malak and Hoda. Yeesh.

I am not leaving my guild,what would have been not complicated is make content for all your playerbase and give some thought to new players as well.

Thoughts to new players are quests lol

Any guild below 80mil gp will do Hoth. Till they build and go into geo Tb
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    If you refuse the solution, you can't really be helped, can you?

Fact of the matter is, to make the new content relevant to endgame players, the bar has to be higher than brand new players can manage.

If you are new and low power in a low power guild, then Hoth is still an extremely relevant challenge. You are not being denied content; you have it. For many endgame players, however, that content has become trivial.

Regardless, there are no broken promises. The content is coming. You are free to participate. If your guild isn't, you are completely free to go to a guild that is. Ball's in your court.
    Still not a he.