Number of defensive squads

2Next

Replies

• kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Maybe 8 def squads is possible for those going 'broader' as calculated from some new formula, and 6 is for those meta-only rosters 🤔
  • haysswa1
    169 posts Member
    I'm division 2 at just under 4milgp and had to set 8. I'm definitely Curious to see what the difference is
  • haysswa1 wrote: »
    I'm division 2 at just under 4milgp and had to set 8. I'm definitely Curious to see what the difference is

I am Division 2 and we only set 6 squads. 3.9 mil gp
  • KirKanos82 wrote: »
    I have 3.9m total GP, 2.32m land GP. I am in Div 2 and deploying 8 defense teams.

I have at least 6 other guildmates who have higher total and land GP than me, also in Div 2, but are deploying only 6 defense teams. One of them is similar to me, undefeated in all previous GAs. Another one has more zetas than me. Quite a number of them have more G12s than me. So being undefeated, number of zetas, or number of G12s doesn't seem to be the issue

What is going on?

The ones deploying 6 are lower character GP bracket. Their matchmaking is based on lower qty of squads.

Your division is based on your total GP and determines your reward tiers, Ship+Characters.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    KirKanos82 wrote: »
    I have 3.9m total GP, 2.32m land GP. I am in Div 2 and deploying 8 defense teams.

I have at least 6 other guildmates who have higher total and land GP than me, also in Div 2, but are deploying only 6 defense teams. One of them is similar to me, undefeated in all previous GAs. Another one has more zetas than me. Quite a number of them have more G12s than me. So being undefeated, number of zetas, or number of G12s doesn't seem to be the issue

What is going on?

It seems like the GA max teams is based on the lowest division of all 8 players. one player in the GA is division 3 then the whole GA seems to be 6v6, thus limiting the progression of all the other guys in division 2.

Design flaw. Should be fixed hopefully.

I have more character gp than you almost 2.5 and still got 6 teams to set.

Others with 2.2m gp set 8 teams. It's broken.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Why are we getting deployment variations on division 2 with 6 and 8?
  • Gair wrote: »
    Why are we getting deployment variations on division 2 with 6 and 8?

It seems there are division 3 folks mixed in with the div 2 lowering the match up requirements.
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    KirKanos82 wrote: »

What is going on?

The ones deploying 6 are lower character GP bracket. Their matchmaking is based on lower qty of squads.

Your division is based on your total GP and determines your reward tiers, Ship+Characters.

Please read what I wrote carefully, my guildmates have higher land(character) GP than me, but are deploying 6 teams only