Looking into issue with Grand Arena Championship

Replies

• So... first place rewards? 700 currency?
    And where is the fleet feat rwd?
    And btw tx for the platoon change with 6* min requirement... guess we are supposed to feel happy about all that?
  • what about the other hidden feats that could be accomplished?
    I managed to get the "Defeat Darth Revan with Coruscant Underworld Police in Fleet Arena" Feat, and want to obtain my 1 Token Reward, NOW.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Alright I've removed several sarcastic and snarky comments in here in response to a moderator. This isn't acceptable, you've been asked once already to keep things constructive, on topic and civil in here. I won't be asking again. Keep it on topic please and keep it civil.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright I've removed several sarcastic and snarky comments in here in response to a moderator. This isn't acceptable, you've been asked once already to keep things constructive, on topic and civil in here. I won't be asking again. Keep it on topic please and keep it civil.

Must be nice to get paid just for Troll Patrol. Can you guys at least fix your game before you crap on your own community. This is sad. Apparently EA has the resources to go after people on forums but they can't even program a 3-4 year old game, let alone send out a warning that they are closing GA for reschedule. Screwed over everyone who was at work or sitting in traffic waiting to home to do the event. You don't respect your consumers, you just treat them like live-stock and come out to milk them when you only need them or need to make quota. Disgusting. Human Race at its worst. GA cancellation rewards should not be based on rank, that is a straight up insult to those who miss the small time frame to attack.

• TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Cyberbully wrote: »
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

Must be nice to get paid just for Troll Patrol. Can you guys at least fix your game before you crap on your own community. This is sad. Apparently EA has the resources to go after people on forums but they can't even program a 3-4 year old game, let alone send out a warning that they are closing GA for reschedule. Screwed over everyone who was at work or sitting in traffic waiting to home to do the event. You don't respect your consumers, you just treat them like live-stock and come out to milk them when you only need them or need to make quota. Disgusting. Human Race at its worst. GA cancellation rewards should not be based on rank, that is a straight up insult to those who miss the small time frame to attack.

This won't age well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Cyberbully

The concept of a thread is to read before posting. All payout rewards - for all players - is ranked #1. Everyone got First Place Rewards. There is no imbalance between those that got to participate, compared to those that were unable to due to issues, compared to those that never even got to log in during the period of time this was occurring.

Also, please refrain from dev or mod bashing, of which you have clearly done and is in violation of the forum guidelines.

Thank you for your time.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @Cyberbully

The concept of a thread is to read before posting. All payout rewards - for all players - is ranked #1. Everyone got First Place Rewards. There is no imbalance between those that got to participate, compared to those that were unable to due to issues, compared to those that never even got to log in during the period of time this was occurring.

Also, please refrain from dev or mod bashing, of which you have clearly done and is in violation of the forum guidelines.

Thank you for your time.

There’s a reason why his user is named as such
  • I am very angry . Ea how it’s happened? I am in 4 devision but my opponents have a 3700000 + galactic power? I needed fight with them ? How I can win? u397i6s38pbl.png[hv12dnj2rcr0.png

• njps8a96nylq.png
  • OldBjo
    18 posts Member
    Same problem as above I’m division 2 but only have division one players everyone in my bracket between 5 million I’m 4.4. Even if this was fair I would want division 1 rewards for beating first division players?
  • are there any problems with matchmaking?!?! ??!
  • how can that be i am division 2 and my opponent division1 with 400 k more
  • I can fight the division 1 but I would like to reward from 1 division, I am in 2
  • Zark0
    5 posts Member
    I have 4 players devision 1. I'm devision 2. My opponent is 600k GP more than me. **** is that?!?!?
    What are you matching?!?
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    CG_Erik wrote: »
    Hi all,

We’re aware of the issue where the Grand Arena appears to have progressed to the Review phase instead of the Attack phase and are investigating. Will update when we know more!

Erik

How about the bug where I specifically remember joining but not being able to participate in this GAC? Missing out on his week long event. Help. Ally code 117-229-257
  • And the matchmaking is wrong too (unless we play in kyber). With my 4.25 mil gp im against 5.45 mil gp with all but 2 chars not on g12... nice... lets have fun!!!!
  • @CG_Erik please come out of hiding and answer our questions about broken matchmaking.
  • Entus
    161 posts Member
    Yes please address the system that will certainly be "end game" material for alot of players.
  • What about everyone who got bumped up a division because of the new character lock?

What about the people who lost out on rewards because of your connection issue with gac?
  • @CG_Erik please answer our questions about broken matchmaking.
    sv31n04c0jc6.png
  • Hassos
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    What the f***. That is how you solve the problem with GA? Only 1/7 opponent now is from my division (4). Others are stronger about 600k and they are from 3rd division. On me 32 zet's, some of them 45+. Even if two of them are weak with 600k more GP, (weak because they have about 25 zetas) they have 363739 characters with gear XI or X.

How can I fight with them, how can I make promotion, how can I do achievements in GA, and others things? You made my day
  • Hassos
    10 posts Member
    Just tell me rules with matchmaking.

Mods with 6*?

qtlkzapzkjre.png
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Hassos wrote: »
    Just tell me rules with matchmaking.

Mods with 6*?

qtlkzapzkjre.png

The 2 million guy is the one who should be complaining not the 1.6
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Vicarious wrote: »
    99qq9d1717se.jpeg
    jgixmlwrjhm2.jpeg
    Mxr9mjl1sir5m.jpeg

Many more matches like this are popping up every minute here and there.

What a fiasco.....

How about another GA reset along with reward compensation??

all the mega super ridiculous matchups have one common theme they are all in or very close to Div one with massive GP's...

Bulldog has this right..... while the people with 170G12 have a clear advangate over the people with 90

you only need 40 toons to get a full perfect clear......

so I really dont' have too much a problem with new algorithm.....(I still hate that brackets are decided before being played) EXA the guys with DR and malak etc vs guys with G12 CUP
  • Hassos
    10 posts Member
    Im sad... 6* mods werent the rule.

Opponent with revan, darth revan, padme, gg, traya, full resistance, bh, sisters, FO teams.

Your uptade is a joke. Not funny joke.

2m0e4hx3im2m.png
  • Cutnail
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    K moderator.. obviously you are reading these. You owe us a comment. comment on match making. Obviously its messed up. It's in your best interest that you acknowledge it, even if you dont have a plan yet to fix it.
  • Same as Dre above, I registered and event is not playable. Spent about 45 minutes dealing with customer service just to find out they can't help. Missing out on very important rewards (in div 1, 4.5 mil gp) and got compensated with 200 crystals..... Not very happy right now. I have been looking forward to this event for weeks, and fwiw do spend on the game, and expect a better launch for a product I spend on and "subscribe" to. Ally 293-633-393.