Grand Arena straight to review phase [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    So, after no GA for months our “compensation” was double drops.... double nothing is guess what.... NOTHING!

So that absolute s show finally passed and we onto GAC which I was genuinely excited about and so were many others but they make a S show of that too and we’re rewarded with 3 credits. I mean chewie shards were bad but 3 credits it’s taking the p***

So I’ve come to the conclusion it’s all a con and we’re the marks, well done CG absolutely made a horror show out of what could of been a good game.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    We never got a real GA compensation imo. Only compensation for a lack of TBs. I don't count spending energy to get my "compensation" as an actual compensation. It should be GIVEN.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Apologies for the confusion. The Double Drops are the additional events we scheduled to make up for the lack of TBs this month. This is not designed to be a one to one replacement for all the materials you would have earned from GA but it gives you the option to focus on farming whatever gear and squads you need to prepare for Grand Arena Championships.
  • Options
    Of course @Gair , GA imo was the best part of the game and the only way to get reliable zetas when CG put your zeta drops to 0 for 5 weeks.

So was looking forward to it but they’ve completely messed that up too. Pathetic
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    We're gonna get the GAC compensation on Monday, the 3 credits are just a placeholder because they probably have to give something to end the GAC. What will the compensation look like remains to be seen, though...
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I take it this a “TIC” post rather than serious?
    I’m sure you’re well aware that the “5 credits” isn’t the compensation?

As for the double drops —> I got Dooku from 4 to 7*, sliced dozens of mods and pushed two slow hardnode farms to within reach of 7*.

• Options
    Try reading the news section first next time before complaining and realize that the compensation is coming on Monday.

Try realizing that a lot of us not only spent money on gear and crystals to be competitive in the new game mode but also had to falk out hundreds of dollars for a new phone so that we could support the update. No amount of compensation that EA or CG come forth with will be anywhere near adequit.

We have every right to complain loudly. You my friend are as ignorant as they come.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    ... before I turn into Michael Douglas from Falling Down.
  • Options
    Potentially reset, or they would keep it such that if you completed the feat, u cant complete it again.
  • Pentagon
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder which of our many serial complainers bothered to make an alternate account for this post.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I got 1 credit lol

Same.
  • Options
    Never have ea given out such gracious rewards I’m so luck honestly don’t know what I’m going to spend it on m1aov2z1c1cw.png
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I like how he skipped the first one and went straight to rewards. +1
  • Options
    If I was in control of a multi million pound company like capital games someone’s head would of been on the line for the mistake in the first place! And to roll out a message like that is just dam right disrespectful to there player base
  • dogwelder79
    1487 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    LOL our compensation is 1 credit.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    LOL our compensation is 1 credit.

It's not. We're getting compensation on Monday. Whatever that turns out to be...
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Lanimal wrote: »
    If I was in control of a multi million pound company like capital games someone’s head would of been on the line for the mistake in the first place! And to roll out a message like that is just dam right disrespectful to there player base

If is such a big word.
  • Options
    I saw something similar but they talked about the currency that doesn’t matter much. I’m talking about the scoreboards. Some how people were able to do battles and get more points which will but them at an advantage going on forward. I’m not sure if it’s going to reset after the exhibition match anyways but I just wanted to make sure the Devs fix this if they even read this.
  • Options
    It’s not about the store tokens from the fleet feat, it’s about the tokens from winning the 8 battles plus round reward!
  • Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I got 1 credit lol

Same.

I got 1+1+1 and totally 3 credits. I think someone kidding you
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I think I might turn into Kenneth Williams from Carry On Screaming.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Step 1: Ignore the ingame message that tells you what's going on and links you to a forum post.
    Step 2: Register on the official forum.
    Step 3: Do not check the "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes News" section, head over to "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes General" right away.
    Step 4: Open a complain thread.
    Step 5: ???
    Step 6: Profit.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    @CHFC22 if the internet has produced one thing, it’s a generation of people who have the answer to their questions available instantly at their fingertips- but they are all too lazy to look.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    A few hours ago I was hungry (GAC leaderboard bragging) so I bought a giant burger (fleet battle refreshs) and I ate full (top GAC rank). Now I'm hungry again (GAC reset) and want my money back (crystal compensation).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nabucco
    537 posts Member
    Options
    Dear devs, please take back that enormous compensation insult...eehhh reward you just gave me.
    I'm not worthy that 1 crystal.
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    They’re not foolish, they’re playing the game the way they want to play the game. I think you’re quite foolish for thinking otherwise.

Yes theyre playing how they want. Then complaining about playing how they want. Thats where they are foolish
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nabucco wrote: »
    Dear devs, please take back that enormous compensation insult...eehhh reward you just gave me.
    I'm not worthy that 1 crystal.

Wait, you got 1 crystal? I only got 1 credit! What an outrage! The forum shall burn with my endless wrath until I get the 1 crystal that should be rightfully mine!
  • Options
    Calm down guys,we will get compensation,we just need to find out how much we need to pay for it.