Longer time in ship battles please

1.There is no infinate loop on ships that i'm aware of.
2. We have teams of 7 which includes a max of 4 reinforcements, one should be building a fleet directed at longevity in this instance.
3. It's a very easy fix to make the ship arena more enjoyable.

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    No need.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    All my fleet battles are over in max 2 minutes. It's the JKR vs JKR arena matches that I have problems with, specifically when going up against a tougher opponent.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    What, why? Why would we ever need more time? Make the things faster. All of them used to be over in 30 seconds. Go back to that. I miss that. Now it’s anywhere from 30 seconds to 4 minutes depending on how strong the opponent is and how many assists hmf calls.
  • sying wrote: »
    What, why? Why would we ever need more time? Make the things faster. All of them used to be over in 30 seconds. Go back to that. I miss that. Now it’s anywhere from 30 seconds to 4 minutes depending on how strong the opponent is and how many assists hmf calls.

No need for more time in the Falcon era, but what is the OP running? Are there new shards that haven’t had time to get the Falcon living in the Mace timeout era? I don’t really know. But those battles absolutely had plenty of people asking for more time, and with reason.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    - we're close to 3rd iteration of HMF
    - get BH ships to 5 stars
    - get HMF unlocked at 5 stars when the event is back
    - get the rebel ships
    - enjoy fast battles
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Foulshoddy
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I place in top 10 and have had 4 ships out with massive health when my opponent has 2 barely alive ships and time out because i don't sim the battles. Sorry for wanting more time against an AI-controlled opponent. I didn't realize the post would knot so many pairs of panties.