GAC Leaderboard.

Well after receiving 1 credit x3 I do hope the leaderboards get reset as the players that managed to get on the board will have an advantage. 🤔

Replies

• I'm hoarding mine.
  • They haven't been and I'm curious why. if they get to keep the points and add onto them that's straight cheese by cg once again
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Can we all say what we are thinking?

I for one welcome our new Chewie Shard replacement!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    the reward tiers in this exhibition event were very flat and will likely be reset after the exhibition rerun like they said they would be before this run.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    the reward tiers in this exhibition event were very flat and will likely be reset after the exhibition rerun like they said they would be before this run.

Hopefully not :wink:

image0.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • No offense, but you’re likely only that high bc so many people couldn’t attack
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    It would be very bad on their part to not reset the leaderboards.. the point of this event is an “accurate” measurement of the “best” players in the game.. if it’s left this way you can throw accurate out the window and it will become pointless in many more peoples eyes then it already is

Not sure why you think the leaderboards wouldn't be reset. They get reset every championship and they are reseting the championship...
  • @Ruark_Icefire
    Not sure why you think the leaderboards wouldn't be reset. They get reset every championship

No. They don't. The whole point of the leaderboard is that you can climb into higher leagues in your division. You gain ground in your division by performing well in your previous championships. They literally have to retain points between championships for the whole system work at all.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    @Ruark_Icefire
    Not sure why you think the leaderboards wouldn't be reset. They get reset every championship

No. They don't. The whole point of the leaderboard is that you can climb into higher leagues in your division. You gain ground in your division by performing well in your previous championships. They literally have to retain points between championships for the whole system work at all.

After the exhibition, a single championship is four weeks of battles (12 GA rounds). After this four week championship (plus 1 week review), the points are reset for the next championship.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Ruark_Icefire

@MasterSeedy
    Since reading is hard I will simplify it for you.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206074/grand-arena-championships-gp-divisions#latest
    It updates in near-real-time as players get promoted into higher and higher Leagues, and resets at the start of each Championship.
  • @Ruark_Icefire

My mistake.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Kemosabe73 wrote: »
    No offense, but you’re likely only that high bc so many people couldn’t attack

Obviously. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).