Y’all need to calm down

2Next

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm still hungover, tired, grumpy, irritated, annoyed, hungry, and I'm pretty sure I just watched a pink elephant run across the room, so give me my 2000 crystals and let me go to bed
  • Why am I thinking of the new Taylor Swift song when I saw the thread title? lol
  • zeekdog
    75 posts Member
    Any suggestions on how to spend my 3 x 1 credit compensations? My guild has been giving me all sorts of different suggestions, but im not sold.
  • zeekdog wrote: »
    Any suggestions on how to spend my 3 x 1 credit compensations? My guild has been giving me all sorts of different suggestions, but im not sold.

Wait until you get your makeup rewards on Monday
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Free guacamole for everyone!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    zeekdog wrote: »

I'm hoarding mine
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    zeekdog wrote: »

Wait until you get your makeup rewards on Monday

I'm hoping for some Rouge One shards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Why am I thinking of the new Taylor Swift song when I saw the thread title? lol

I thought of it too lol
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Why am I thinking of the new Taylor Swift song when I saw the thread title? lol
    Why am I thinking of the new Taylor Swift song when I saw the thread title? lol

I thought of it too lol

Same here. 😂
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Xerrath wrote: »
    Remember this was a test let it be that and wait for the full release of the fully functioning game.

We are not testers.

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Xerrath wrote: »
    Remember this was a test let it be that and wait for the full release of the fully functioning game.

We are not testers.

And yet you did a fine job. Pat yourself on the back.

There are many things that they cannot adequately test before roll out. They can test things at small scale, run simulations, and make projections. They will never be able to predict exactly what we, the user, will do once the change is live. See: guild chat at the launch of TB.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

We are not testers.

There are many things that they cannot adequately test before roll out. They can test things at small scale, run simulations, and make projections. They will never be able to predict exactly what we, the user, will do once the change is live. See: guild chat at the launch of TB.
    epaghmmo9hyf.jpg
    Happens to the best of them
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

We are not testers.

epaghmmo9hyf.jpg
    Happens to the best of them
    but can they leap over chairs?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCxE0bWQeQ
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

We are not testers.

Indeed. People have weird ideas about what internal testing is capable of. Do they really think that they can test every change with 100s of different devices and thousands of people and every conceivable configuration? Sometimes if you want something released in the next decade you have to just trust the fix and release it into the wild and see what happens.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    That’s because 2000 crystals is worthless at this point in the game, you can get one full eyeball with that and that wouldn’t = the lost rewards
    What lost rewards? Nobody lost rewards. The exhibition is being pushed to the right a couple days. The event's still gonna happen. Everyone's still gonna get approximately the same rewards.

You and TV are literally stirring the pot with ppl arguing....

ThT said all the stuff you saying is correct purpose of exhibition was to find bugs test stuff

I dont get the hate

Like if we HAD to demand a compensTion a few hundred k credits for mod moving would be fine...

I almost fell out of my chair when dude said 2k credits..... would not happen in 1000 yrs

How dare you blame the TV!
  • Amoliski
    106 posts Member

We are not testers.

Indeed. People have weird ideas about what internal testing is capable of. Do they really think that they can test every change with 100s of different devices and thousands of people and every conceivable configuration? Sometimes if you want something released in the next decade you have to just trust the fix and release it into the wild and see what happens.

Uh, yeah, a device bug isn't going to make the server jump to the review phase. This wasn't a device bug, this was a back-end bug that should have been caught if they did any level of testing.
  • Reevs
    6 posts Member
    The fair compensation would be to take away everything and reset everything in relation to GAC; and give some free stuff on the side in a message saying we're sorry to compensate the effort and time ppl put into it. Anything other than that is not fair. Leaving earned tokens for completed missions is unfair against those who had no chance to do it due to the bug.
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member

We are not testers.

We cant complain that things are not tested and ask to have more testing. Then they give us an open exhibition(test) for the to see what needs to be tweaked and so forth. And then complain we aren’t testers. If you didn’t want to test this even then don’t hit join during the exhibition events. Same goes for this next event going on now. It’s another test before the live version goes out.