Loving My New Savage

Thrace
147 posts Member
Just maxed out Savage yesterday and he is performing better than I thought, wow! I love this guy.

Some quick notes from testing him out in arena and GW (offense):
• High hp so a ton of survivability
• Gets buffed after every AoE
• Gains turn meter often from AoE – a few arena battles he acted BEFORE GS, his base speed may be 117 but against the AI and against AoE he has the potential for higher than 149 speed on TURN 1!
• He tools Dooku, almost a perfect counter. He’s perfect for attacking Dooku or any counter attacker for that matter; he’s the counter to counter attackers. He has the hp to absorb Dooku’s counter attacks, gains buffs (O up and D up) AND turn meter. The more counters the more turn meter. He’s acting as fast as my fastest toons on my squad. Unbelievable!
• Once the battle is underway, he almost always attacks with O up
• Basic non-crit averages around 2.5k, with O up 3.5k
• Basic crit averages around 4k, with O up 5.5k
• Special non crit averages around 5k, with O up 6k
• Special crit averages 6k, with O up 8k

Note: these are rough averages and just where you can expect him to hit around

• With O up, his special has the power to finish most toons off in the yellow but still above 25%. This means you don’t have to time his special as closely as you think. If you finish someone off, he gains crit up for 3 turns!

On defense:
• He won’t be targeted until the end
• If he is called for an assist, he can inflict offense down
• He shuts down AoE or at least punishes it
• No penalty for the AI using him to attacking counter attackers, just benefits

I’m loving this new maxed Savage. I’m running him with Dooku lead and the two of them have some great synergy. Evading attacks is going to make him even harder to kill with his 17k hp, plus it gives him more opportunity for O up. I have to say, in this speed meta he’s a nice breath of fresh air. I’ll be having fun running him in my squad for a while and playing around with different synergies.

Replies

• Yeh he's surprisingly decent. I got him in the dark side beginners pack and he was in my team until I decided to switch to farming Sid for arena tokens. I wish I stuck to Savage but it's too late now. He was outperforming Sid for a loooong time too even when I was giving Sid most of my resources.

What rank are you btw?
    Tekken 7
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    I think he out performs non-lead Sid in arena, Sid is still good as lead in GW with his self heal.

Rank 1 almost every day around my pay out. I use 1 refresh once in a while. Late Dec shard.
  • He's my next goal after I finish Droids.
    I've been surprised by his efficiency when facing him in GW or Arena
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    He's got to be on the right team, you still need speedy toons but he's a nice compliment if you want to go all damage.
  • I really like him.
    He have been in my team for a long time, trying to replace him with new characters all the time when I star them, but always get back to him..
    Azzazzimon