Game Update ???

well, there has been a raise from gear lvl 12 to 13 now, but what about new max lvl cap, to like 90? more raids (for guilds that like those game mods, rather than PvP), as long as the game exists only 3 raids?
what about the other (still missing chars form KotoR 2?
there are some guilds throuout the game who like to play together, but dont want to be forced to play PvP, some just want PvE content to play together as a guild.
there should be a modus, where guilds can choose to disable pvp action, so there not forced to compete in this if they don't want to.
Although, a thing which is very strang in the ingamestores, first of all, there are no new contents to find in the cantina, fleet or guild store to buy through those individual credits, how about some updates to the stores, so that people can get something useful out of the tokens they farm, and cann not spend because ther is nothing to buy left in these stores.

i think it would be necessary to put some time and effort also in this, so the game stays as atractiv as it was in the beginning.

Thx in advance, hope to hear from the DEVs, or the once in Charge if something or (hopefully) more of the things i just came forth with, cann and will be implemented to the game.

P.S. genosian TB, two thumbs up, hope that one will come soon.^^

Tauriel

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    A new raid has been confirmed, just not in the immediate future. And it will likely include ships.
  • Tauriel77
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    okay, thx 4 the info @Nauros, but some new PVE content like light and dark side battles would also be nice, therefore the new max lvl cap, so players have a new goal to proceed with the game. ^^

That would be really nice.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think they mentioned in the QA that they dont have any immediate plans to raise the level cap.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    So that means it’s on its way lol