Just beat my 1st DR team (no Malak) with my CLS team

Am I correct in my takeaway that the team is like CLS team in that it is ridiculous burst damage?

His make up was DR SA BSF Thrawn HK. I killed SA and BSF before they moved and stunned Thrawn, so I really didn't get a chance to see what the team could do. DR 1-shot my CLS though, although he may have called someone to assist. IDK. I guess it's time to learn the KOTOR kits as I rise in arena rank.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Darth Revan without Malak is still pretty good, but it's Malak that really makes the squad hit its full potential. Not having Sith Trooper on the team is an odd choice also. Being able to nuke Bastila right away really makes them vulnerable.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• uno
    150 posts Member
    grats on doing that w/cls...worked today but as they get better geared/modded it won't work...malak or no malak
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    uno wrote: »
    grats on doing that w/cls...worked today but as they get better geared/modded it won't work...malak or no malak

There's a guy on my 2015 shard that runs a CLS squad amid a sea of Dralak teams. I can beat him easily with my relatively "meh" Drevan team, but he's clearly got the offense side of it down to a science.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png