Why Home One after Chimera ends?

I only need 15 shards to finish my Home One and unfortunately they put the Home One event right after the Chimera event ends. IMO It actually makes no sense on their part. They put the Home one after the Chimera, and didn’t even try to make some money off of it by putting home one packs in the store during the Event. So what even is the point of putting the Home One after the Chimera event ends if they have nothing to gain by doing it? :(

Replies

• Arneth2
    202 posts Member
    Chimera ends one day after home one.
  • Shafro_Fos
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ah I misread that. Thank you! That’s embarrassing...
    Arneth2 wrote: »
    Chimera ends one day after home one.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Both are legacy events, so their cycles aren't necessarily linked any more.

But, anyway, as Arneth2 said, there's some overlap. And it's right at the very end, too, so what little panic is left to farm is inflamed a tiny bit.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »

But, anyway, as Arneth2 said, there's some overlap. And it's right at the very end, too, so what little panic is left to farm is inflamed a tiny bit.

Yeah I had misread the startup times and got them backwards. That was my bad :#
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Shafro_Fos wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Yeah I had misread the startup times and got them backwards. That was my bad :#

Not for nothing, but my work did a team-building exercise on Friday and we had to guess the name of the co-worker on our back using only yes/no questions. The person on my back was someone I interact with all the time every day, but I got it wrong because I asked "Does she have blonde hair?" (No) and "Does she have dyed tips?" (Yes) but processed those answers as looking for someone with blonde hair and dyed tips.........

So, yeah, it happens to everyone--at least you have the excuse of having had to do math on moving times, though!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.