I'm starting to think they don't like me

Vamp_D88
1 posts Member
edited June 2019
Since I started the game I noticed a lot of things like I wasn't granted Luke Skywalker farm boy and my drop and loot from raids are always off, now I received one credit for the Championships ...what is one credit ....anyone else feeling like this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If you’d bothered to read the first 2 pages of the forum you’d realise that literally hundreds of people feel like that.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Yes, EA hates you, it's a conspiracy etc.
  • Well, EA just wants your best...
    ...your money B)
  • Disney, Lucas, EA, CG, Blizzard, Origin, Steam, they all contacted me by whisper and said it’s specifically against you, and you alone. They know you’re Adam Sandler in disguise. You dirty film maker you.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Vamp_D88 wrote: »
    Since I started the game I noticed a lot of things like I wasn't granted Luke Skywalker farm boy and my drop and loot from raids are always off, now I received one credit for the Championships ...what is one credit ....anyone else feeling like this?
    There was a critical error in the GAC exhibition. They had to abort the cycle. To do this without releasing strange amounts of unearned currency into the environment, they defaulted the rewards down to a neutral minimum. One credit. This is because ending the GA cycle means closing it out, which means going through the reward cycle, which apparently isn't set up to support zero reward, and the actual size and shape of the make good is not something to be decided on a whim when a subsection of the team has a surprise Saturday workday.

They will restart the exhibition and discuss a make good on Monday.
    Still not a he.
  • It is amazing how many people on the internet can't read. I always thought reading and writing went together but I guess not.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    It is amazing how many people on the internet can't read. I always thought reading and writing went together but I guess not.

I nevr rade what I right
  • EA does not like you..... think... $99 for G12 finisher pieces in the store, per character... and that is for only 3 of 6 gear..... so let’s say $150 per character, x 5 for ONE squad is $750 to level up one squad, just one of 13 gear levels.... no CG and EA do not care about you, they just want to your bank account.... they are money hungry mad greedy pigs who prey on people who live Star Wars!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Y'know, as much as people complain about pay to win and whales dominating the game, we get a lot of folks saying the dollar should be more powerful.
    Still not a he.
  • You guys are Nerf herders but I'm sorry E.A. y'all came thru .... I guess I was emotional ..I'm srry.