Any point in a Separatist team? Or clones come to think of it...

I know this is a question that nobody can really answer and it's up to me but just fishing for some opinions I guess.

My Guild will not be undertaking Geonosian TB - we're no way strong enough.

So...any point in me farming a Sep team? Or Clones?

I guess the Sep team will get me Padme in the long run but I'm not that fussed about her.

Clones? I like them but you can't farm Shak without paying, which I'm not.

So...any point in putting resources into either of these teams? (Obviously really liking them both would be reason enough...but I don't really.)

Thank you.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Well, there's getting Padme to consider re: Separatists.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thank you, I said that :smile:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yes. You will need them both eventually it sounds like. You probably have half a Sep team farmed by accident anyway. Don't farm them over arena farms but I would do it. Besides GG is one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the game right now for GA.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    You probably have half a Sep team farmed by accident anyway.

Yeah, it wouldn't take much for me to build a decent Sep team already mate. That's good advice, thank you.

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Sep team itself is very good and getting Padme for GR is also very good as both may even be meta teams in g13 era...and they are already close to that. So yeah, good investment overall. Then we're blind to any changes that will are being arbited for the new clone wars cartoon. Impossible to know where they would like to curb current/upcoming clones at.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Also, with g12 Asajj and g7-8 trash modded bugs I was able to get 5* Padme and she is still very good at 5*. So at least work towsrd that.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Sep team itself is very good and getting Padme for GR is also very good as both may even be meta teams in g13 era...

I just feel "meta" and G13...will not be possible for f2p. And I'm f2p.

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    Sep team itself is very good and getting Padme for GR is also very good as both may even be meta teams in g13 era...

I just feel "meta" and G13...will not be possible for f2p. And I'm f2p.

I'm f2p as well and I was always on top of the meta besides missing jkr and jtr the first time around. It won't be possible for all f2p, but will be so for some.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Do you never plan on attempting Geo TB at all? If you can't attempt it now, might as well work on those teams so that you can when the guild is ready. Hoth TB doesn't require much effort as it is

You can't farm Shaak Ti today but you can in 2 months, way before the LS version of the TB drops
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    finish your separatist team while you wait for shaak ti to become farmable. If you're not chasing metas you don't have to worry about all that and you can just do that at your own pace.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Do you never plan on attempting Geo TB at all? If you can't attempt it now, might as well work on those teams so that you can when the guild is ready. Hoth TB doesn't require much effort as it is

You can't farm Shaak Ti today but you can in 2 months, way before the LS version of the TB drops

Good advice, thank you.
  • If it's equal go sep
  • If u want GAC when it can actually run go GR