What's the best way to create a JKR and a separate Bastilla team for TW?

hardvig
73 posts Member
The title pretty much sums up my question:
I want to create 2 separate teams
1 JKR
1 Bastilla
All jedi are up for grabs, but please be mindful of jedi that does better in other teams fx. JKA

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Depends if you need to use Jedi for Padme also
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    One of the possibilities would be:
    JKR - HY - GMY - Jolee - 5th (see later)
    Bastila - Old Ben - Ezra - zKanan - 5th (same)
    This leaves you with GK, JKA and Ahsoka for a Padme team.

As for the fifth spot on each team, you probably want to have zBarriss, Aaylaa and possibly Plo (you can also use CW Chewy, R2 or C3 on a Galactic Republic team).

You could theoretically move any of these 3 remaining Jedi on the 5th spot of the three teams, but I'd suggest using Aayla/Plo with JKR, zBarris/Aaylaa with Bastila or zBarris on a Padme team (if you don't use other GR toons like CW Chewy).
    If you already have Qui-Gon geared, he could also work as 5th on a Bastila team.

Note that in higher competitive GA/ TW tiers you need Bastila on a JKR team to counter DR-Malak so it's not necessarily a good idea to spread your resources to gearing so many Jedi, unless you already have them at a decent level. At some point you'll end up fusing JKR and Bastila again and the rest of those toons might become fillers.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Possible line ups:
    Jkr, old Ben, hyoda, Gm yoda, jolee
    Old Ben fits good in a Jkr team, isnt as perfect as gk, but does his job very well.
    Use tm switch with Jkr on old Ben, old Bens spezial and your squad is at full tm.

Bastila, Ezra, gk, aayla, qgj
    Massive bonusprotection keeps your squishy qgj alive. Geht bonus attacks from Ezra, qgj and counter attacks from aayla, save your toons with gk autotaunt.

Best way to use your jedi, cause you want barris in your gr team. You dont need gk in there , use cw chewie instead.
  • Options
    Anderle wrote: »
    Best way to use your jedi, cause you want barris in your gr team. You dont need gk in there , use cw chewie instead.
    I have to disagree. If OP is serious about using GR next to the two Jedi teams, you need GK on the Padmé team. Ahsoka, JKA and Padmé (obviously) are the core of the GR team and Ahsoka won't reach her full potential without GK.

JKR on the other hand does not necessarily need a taunting tank, especially when used on offense, so Old Ben is better on the Bastila team.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I have to disagree. If OP is serious about using GR next to the two Jedi teams, you need GK on the Padmé team. Ahsoka, JKA and Padmé (obviously) are the core of the GR team and Ahsoka won't reach her full potential without GK.

JKR on the other hand does not necessarily need a taunting tank, especially when used on offense, so Old Ben is better on the Bastila team.

Depends on how you want to use your teams. If you play GR on offense, gk isnt necessary, If you want to set your team on defense , I agree, gk fits better in a GR team.
    If you want all teams in defense I prefer to put gk under Bastila lead.
  • Options

Depends on how you want to use your teams. If you play GR on offense, gk isnt necessary, If you want to set your team on defense , I agree, gk fits better in a GR team.
    If you want all teams in defense I prefer to put gk under Bastila lead.

Yeah, isn't Mace kinda good damage on offense? He could go somewhere offensively.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Why is everyone talking about Padme? Didn't the OP ask the best way to create independent JKR and Bastilla teams? If so the answer is:

JKR, Old Ben, GMY, HY, Jolee

Bastilla, Ezra, GK, Anakin, Ahsoka.

If you find the DPS light on the JKR team, slide Ezra into the HY spot, then replace him on the Bast team with QGJ.

Because honestly it's a silly question if you don't have to concern yourself with padme.
  • hardvig
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Why is everyone talking about Padme? Didn't the OP ask the best way to create independent JKR and Bastilla teams? If so the answer is:

If you find the DPS light on the JKR team, slide Ezra into the HY spot, then replace him on the Bast team with QGJ.

I actually did specify that some jedi might work better in other teams and thus shouldn't be considered for the 2 teams ;)
    ...I just didn't have an overview in front of me when I wrote the post

However I'd consider the following jedi off-limits:
    Juhani - goes to OR team
    GK and JKA - goes to Padmé team
    Kanan could potential go to a phoenix-team, but I've been told via other channels to use him as a jedi rather than as a phoenix...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    hardvig wrote: »

I actually did specify that some jedi might work better in other teams and thus shouldn't be considered for the 2 teams ;)
    ...I just didn't have an overview in front of me when I wrote the post

However I'd consider the following jedi off-limits:
    Juhani - goes to OR team
    GK and JKA - goes to Padmé team
    Kanan could potential go to a phoenix-team, but I've been told via other channels to use him as a jedi rather than as a phoenix...

You could use r2 and 3p0 (or just 3p0) with padme to free up 1 or 2 jedi. Although you may be like me and prefer to use them with JTR. Or even rebs.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Yoda and Plo Koon could be the friends you're looking for here
  • Options
    OP, you may find more ideas in this thread too https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206913/ga-tw-splitting-bastila-from-jkr

pretty similar situation to you maybe