Where to chose Geonosis TB

DarkISI
91 posts Member
So, Hoth showed up in the guild event screen, but I can't find a way to chose Geo TB.
Where is the button?

Replies

• That would explain it
  • They need an update to implement the new Tb and new character into the game. That means that they are giving us essentially no time to farm Geonosis brood alpha before the Tb starts
  • Lol. The other Tb characters weren’t a marquee. Why the hell do you think this one will be?
  • Angelloyd wrote: »
    That means that they are giving us essentially no time to farm Geonosis brood alpha before the Tb starts
    No guild can achieve max stars in Geo TB if the toon required for Special/Combat missions is released after it is needed. *taps head*
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    That means that they are giving us essentially no time to farm Geonosis brood alpha before the Tb starts

Welcome to how the game works, lol. I'm guessing you weren't around for the launch of the Hoth TBs?
  • Although wishful thinking, that'll probably give lots of money quickly!
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    It probably won’t work anyways so I wouldn’t get too upset or hopeful
  • Nocho
    10 posts Member
    GET 1 to get alpha, GET 2 to get new cap ship. Both needed for full stars! That would be my guess. Lots of the cryo gear.
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    no char so far in recent times has been a Release on Node toon.

Cholo and Starck both went directly to a farmable location. They are an exact equivalent to GBA, so it would make sense that he also goes directly to a farmable location.
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    No guild can achieve max stars in Geo TB if the toon required for Special/Combat missions is released after it is needed. *taps head*

No guild will be able to get max stars for at least a year anyway, with or without GBA.
    Nocho wrote: »
    GET 1 to get alpha, GET 2 to get new cap ship. Both needed for full stars! That would be my guess. Lots of the cryo gear.

Kyro gear. It's Kyrotech, not Kryotech.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    It's @Kyno tech.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH