Ship zetas

Tiig
296 posts Member
When are ship challenge rewards changing to a guaranteed 1 zeta? We’ve been told CG acknowledge that getting none just sucks balls, and yet I still get 2 x nada. Getting thoroughly sick of it!

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    There is already at least 2 threads about this subject, read through before starting new threads mate
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Maybe if there’s 50 knew threads on it someone might pay it attention. Live your own life and I’ll live mine. How about that, “Mate”?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    This situation has already been addressed....1009 times. It will be changed sometime in the near future.
  • Ships don’t have zetas they have reinforcement materials.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    1010th time is the charm for those that doesn't read announcements.
  • There should be more threads about it. In fact all the threads should be about the zetas
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »
    Maybe if there’s 50 knew threads on it someone might pay it attention. Live your own life and I’ll live mine. How about that, “Mate”?

If you new enough to make a knew thread on it you would no enough that there is know way that 50 knew threads on it would make know more difference than the first, you no?
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »

Sorry champ, forgot how special you were in thinking that what you believe is important deserves 50 threads
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    It's due to this thread CG will turn ship around to bring guaranteed zetas right away which they already announced they will bring when it's done.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    You guys didn’t get enough love from mummy as children, did you. Daddy left and abusive step daddy was a bully, so you learned bad habits? Take pleasure in belittling others huh? You poor unloved trolls. Keep doing what you’re doing, because nothing is going to change anytime soon....