Sith Empire Ships

I was looking at the ships today and I noticed that there are 5 Sith ships but none are flagged as Sith Empire. Two of them have Sith Empire pilots so technically speaking, the ships also should be Sith Empire.

Before you all say it...."Lenders, that's dumb and a waste of time. There is no point to do this. There is no synergy between Sith Empire ships and there is no Sith Empire capital ship" I beat you all to it.

The two U-Wings are flagged as Rouge One as their pilots are Rogue One. There is no Rogue One synergy and no Rogue One capital ship either.

So just to be consistent, why not also flag the two Sith Empire ships as Sith Empire as well? Just add it to the list of things to do once you done all the more important stuff.

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Seems like you hit all the right marks here.. even counter argued yourself comedically to prevent cynical responses.. i’m curious to see the next move by our board mates!
  • They're not very good at consistency
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Tags are mechanical.

There are mechanics that interact with "Sith."

There are not mechanics that interact with "Sith Empire" for ships, so no point in adding a tag without function or intended function.
    Still not a he.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    And to fix this they should add a Sith Capital. And fix the confirmed bug with Sith Bomber. IMHO.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    They're not very good at consistency

You might say they are consistent at that, though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    They're not very good at consistency

You might say they are consistent at that, though.

Touché
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    There are not mechanics that interact with "Sith Empire" for ships, so no point in adding a tag without function or intended function.

1. I said something pretty close to this.
    2. If this is your reasoning, again I state, why are there two Rogue One ships if there are no interactions for Rogue one ships?

I suspect, that it was just an oversight on the part of the devs. The pilots originally had the tag sith, so the ships had the same tag. Later, a new tag, sith empire was added to the pilots and they forgot to do the ships.

The two rogue one ships have had the tag from the get go.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    If they come back to OR era in the future, this will become a legit concern. For now it's something that's there without consequences.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Never played KOTOR 2 but could Nihilus' Ravager have pro/anti Sith Empire abilities?
    Still sick of KOTOR content but I think I could stomach a ship.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    And to fix this they should add a Sith Capital. And fix the confirmed bug with Sith Bomber. IMHO.

What bug is that?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I swear I saw a confirmed bug where Sith Bombers daze only lasts the turn it is applied. Maybe wrong. @Syrup_Chugger3
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Ships in general have been very under-emphasized. This falcon meta has been going on for about 6 months now with 0 changes to fleets.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    If they come back to OR era in the future, this will become a legit concern. For now it's something that's there without consequences.

Yup, pretty much. Like I said, add it to the "to do" list and fix it one day, maybe when the devs have fixed everythign else and are bored. :)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Yup, pretty much. Like I said, add it to the "to do" list and fix it one day, maybe when the devs have fixed everythign else and are bored. :)

Lol