We should get the ship credits in the capital ship events so that we can promote the units

Iceninja
65 posts Member
edited June 2019
This is the only thing at the moment I hate in the game. You have grinded for a long time, you earn the promotion, you can not wait to play with it. But wait! You have to earn 500k ship credits first, which are extremely hard to get! I think this may have been a mistake in the devs part because it takes more ship credits to upgrade a capital ship than a regular ship.
Post edited by Iceninja on

Replies

• Ship credits are easy to get. Just do you weekly challenges and they build up ridiculously fast. What ship did you star to 6* that you want to promote?
  • I'm assuming chimera since the event is currently running.
  • Iceninja
    65 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    No, you do not earn the full amount of credits on the capital ship shard challenges, like the ones that you can do three days out of the week. I noticed this when I forgot I had to have the home one to five stars to get the chimera to five stars.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Ship credits are easy to get. Just do you weekly challenges and they build up ridiculously fast. What ship did you star to 6* that you want to promote?

Not if you get 155k or 190k credits in most cases in top one. :'(
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    GW gives a far amount daily....I guess ship credits is one thing I've never had a shortage of. Perhaps you promoted too many ships you dont currently need?
  • Sorry guys, I do fleet battles every day, rank 1 only gives 200k. I do my daily challenges without fail for 150 or 190k. I also do every event which some award ship credits and GW. My credits are 2 weeks worth of saving after promoting Emperor’s Shuttle to 85 and starting from 5k left over.

d98v66k4rhw0.png
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Ship credits are easy to get. Just do you weekly challenges and they build up ridiculously fast. What ship did you star to 6* that you want to promote?

Not if you get 155k or 190k credits in most cases in top one. :'(

Nah, still. Ship credits pile up really quick. I struggled with them while I was still building a good fleet arena team, but once I got a good setup going I ended up sitting on boatloads. Most of the time when I snag a mod from the mod shop, it's with ship credits.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Pretty sure you do in fact get ship credits in the capital ship upgrade events but they are half amount required, at least up to 6*.
  • I have about 12 times as much regular credits as I do ship credits.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I have 4x regular credits.

100m vs 25m.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »
    No, you do not earn the full amount of credits on the capital ship shard challenges, like the ones that you can do three days out of the week. I noticed this when I forgot I had to have the home one to five stars to get the chimera to five stars.

You get more than those 500k, you need, on only two days with challenges. Add to that the credits from GW and other sources. You could easily have had those 500k ready on stock.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Iceninja wrote: »

You get more than those 500k, you need, on only two days with challenges. Add to that the credits from GW and other sources. You could easily have had those 500k ready on stock.

I know, but they do this for other events