Sound Effects: Give us the scoop!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited June 2019
@CG_SBCrumb how do y’all develop and get all your cool sound effects? I think that’d be a great Friday “Fun Fact” to explain and introduce us to that effects team. For instance, who voiced Vader’s “NOOOOOOOOOO!” when he gets thx ax? Where are all the background voices coming from on the main holotable?
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I like this.

I would also still like for Zaalbar to get his wookie roar!
  • Options
    While we're at it, can you put Grievous's cackle back in the various HAAT animations? I haven't heard it in months.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I am just saying, but I am pretty sure all the sounds are direct from Lucas Films. The score is 100% John Williams. Anthony Daniels voiced 3PO, not sure the other voices though.
  • Options
    I am just saying, but I am pretty sure all the sounds are direct from Lucas Films. The score is 100% John Williams. Anthony Daniels voiced 3PO, not sure the other voices though.

Then why did they mess up Jango's blaster effects by trying to make it sound more like it does in AotC if they already had access to the sound effects?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!