Any word on when

They will give their decision on rewards and having gac rescheduled? I may have missed the announcement but it seems awfully quiet on their end given the way everything got fubar'd.

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Nope.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jabob79
    44 posts Member
    292qzq9hozbp.gif

Nope
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Soon apparently and that is actually before August..
  • Jabob79 wrote: »
    292qzq9hozbp.gif

Nope

The disgust and way Harrison Ford is shaking his head makes it look like someone asked him to star as a solo force ghost for Rian Johnson bc Rian believes Han to be a secret jedi lol
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Someone please kill this combined rehashed beaten to death joke, preferably with fire to keep it from rising back up again.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    why is it so hard for people on here to just wait for the afternoon in PST for any news/updates like they ALWAYS do when they give out information. if you dont see something in the next like 5.5 hours then fine make a thread and ask, otherwise just wait
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Why make a thread at all? It won't make the devs go "oh hey we totally forgot about that!"
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why is it so hard for people on here to just wait for the afternoon in PST for any news/updates like they ALWAYS do when they give out information. if you dont see something in the next like 5.5 hours then fine make a thread and ask, otherwise just wait

Or you can politely ask a question bc afternoon on the west coast is late night somewhere else, but I guess that escapes the notice of those who are the center of their universe? Then again maybe it's just simple manners that escape them.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Someone please kill this combined rehashed beaten to death joke, preferably with fire to keep it from rising back up again.

Dude.. just because I got in before you..

There is nothing wrong with a rehashed beaten to death joke.. just look at the brexit process..
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Dude.. just because I got in before you..

Feel free to look through my over 12k posts and find the last time I used either.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @TVF normally you make me laugh, today, not so much..
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Can't win them all.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Can't win them all.

I can in August.. :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

Or you can politely ask a question bc afternoon on the west coast is late night somewhere else, but I guess that escapes the notice of those who are the center of their universe? Then again maybe it's just simple manners that escape them.

If you think information has to be released at a time that’s convenient for you.... pot, meet kettle.
  • Anyone check reddit or gaming whatever or any other unofficial site? Or anyone on the Kraken inner circle hear anything? LOL. Not reli
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member

Yes, they'll be deleting this death joke and awarding 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards as compensation. Changes will be reflected in the August Chalander.

Stay tuned for additional new surprise mechanics coming soon^tm.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They said they will discuss it today, we may not actually get an answer today.
  • Liath wrote: »

If you think information has to be released at a time that’s convenient for you.... pot, meet kettle.

Whose asking for convenience? I asked if any word had come down from CG, and then pointed out that some dont have the luxury of waiting to what would amount to 3am where they bc u know, we all dont live in our mothers basement and actually have responsibilities to others and not ourselves and yet reading comprehension is not your strong suit I take it? Well allow me to retort as simple and easy as I can,

I am not asking CG for a personal response, nor am i asking them to take time out of what us probably a very busy day, I AM asking if others have seen a response from them I may have missed and find it ODD that such a successful corporation has not said ANYTHING about ANYTHING by what is now lunchtime.

Is that a simple enough post for you and others to follow? If not I shall endeavor not to use words greater than 2 syllables next time.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They said they will discuss it today, we may not actually get an answer today.

Thank you Kyno and others
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @TVF
    Eric said soon...

We'll update you on our plans around this as soon as we're able.

Just saying :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What was that about being polite?
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Whose asking for convenience? I asked if any word had come down from CG, and then pointed out that some dont have the luxury of waiting to what would amount to 3am where they bc u know, we all dont live in our mothers basement and actually have responsibilities to others and not ourselves and yet reading comprehension is not your strong suit I take it? Well allow me to retort as simple and easy as I can,

I am not asking CG for a personal response, nor am i asking them to take time out of what us probably a very busy day, I AM asking if others have seen a response from them I may have missed and find it ODD that such a successful corporation has not said ANYTHING about ANYTHING by what is now lunchtime.

Is that a simple enough post for you and others to follow? If not I shall endeavor not to use words greater than 2 syllables next time.

if you have to wait for a normal 3 am time for a update whats the point in asking today? just go to bed and look tomorrow when you get up, it should/would be answered by then
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

well, that was...pretty much perfect communication. nice
    Maybe End Game isn't for you