I accidentally changed my payout the wrong time. Please help.

Rake6
442 posts Member
edited June 2019
I used my second one and I thought Im setting my payout but it appears it was daily activities reset. Please help me change it cg.

Replies

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    It's both.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Lol, at what time you've got reset now? It would be hilarious if at 12:00a.m. so arena reset would be at midnight :D
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    4pm san francisco time. I know its both but I was looking at the wrong timer. I have to work at that time.
  • StarSon
    7433 posts Member
    You only get two per year. You'll just have to deal with it until it resets in December.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Here's my ally code if you going to help me: 892-954-674
  • StarSon
    7433 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Here's my ally code if you going to help me: 892-954-674

This will do literally nothing here. If you expect that kind of help, you need to contact support.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I am pretty sure, that others have tried and they were not as responsive as they liked with this issue, but your best bet is to contact support through the in game help button and see what they can do.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    What to select to report that?
  • One of my shardmates accidentally changed his PO to a wrong time and he contacted support. The support usually gives you a ONE TIME ONLY chance to undo it and revert it to your old PO time. If you mess up another time then they won't help you.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    That's awesome but can I change it to another hour and not the old? It doesn't help if its old po.
  • I don't theik they do the changes for anyone anymore, they stressed that when they said you can change it twice a year. No harm in asking tho
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Another reason I never bothered to change mine out.
  • I changed my payout the day after day light savings and it screwed up my payouts by an hour and contacted CG's customer support they would not do anything told me to use my other change. So now i have 0 changes left for a while. Great customer support, I'm glad they care. Surprise!!!