GAC and Game Changers

So is it fair to assume if you guys woudnt cancel Game Changers programm those good ppl would have found out all those bugs or not?Like it or not they were doing extensive bug testing in your game,but you keep making poor decisions after poor decisions.

Replies

• Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Prolly they wouldn’t. They can’t even play well sometimes on their videos
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • Options
    I think that’s a poor assumption, but even if true it doesn’t really matter. Without the glitch we all wouldn’t have gotten free first places rewards for a 2 day delay 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    They most likely would have put titles like OMG!!!!!! GG destroys DR in GAC!!! Tuskin Shaman levels playing field in GAC!!! JaWaS prove undsized champions in GAC!!!!! 12 best underutilized teams in GAC Whales don’t want you to have!!! Padme Ugnaught destroys Ewoks only in GAC!!!! GAC a total success, mods you don’t need in GAC!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    nope. while the game changers may be part of the beta program, they are not the only people who do beta testing for this game.

There is a beta program and they do test things.

This issue of having the game reset the game mode wouldn't be found in normal beta testing. it was involving a data push during an event, this would be slightly outside of the normal game mode and wouldn't really be a test criteria.

This is also why (even though people complain about it) they will reschedule events and move things around when they know they are doing a lot of or particular updates.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    nope. while the game changers may be part of the beta program, they are not the only people who do beta testing for this game.

This issue of having the game reset the game mode wouldn't be found in normal beta testing. it was involving a data push during an event, this would be slightly outside of the normal game mode and wouldn't really be a test criteria.

This is also why (even though people complain about it) they will reschedule events and move things around when they know they are doing a lot of or particular updates.

I see,well i cant reply to all ppl who believe my assumption is wrong,but it feels more ppl testing things is always better,i know they have Internal beta testing,but maybe they arent enough and this came so close to that Info being released,but ok i understand.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I see,well i cant reply to all ppl who believe my assumption is wrong,but it feels more ppl testing things is always better,i know they have Internal beta testing,but maybe they arent enough and this came so close to that Info being released,but ok i understand.

They have more than an internal test program, and as i said this is not something any normal level of testing would find.

your assumption is 100% wrong, because any of the game changers that are in that program are still there and the 2 have nothing to do with each other.