GAC Compensation but no June GA Compensation

Hurior
27 posts Member
edited June 2019
Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the quick response to the bugged GAC situation. However, still waiting for the missing month of GA rewards. And no, double drops do not count.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have stated they were the compensation.

Having issue with that doesn't mean they dont count. I really hope they dont do that in the future.
  • Actually they do, they stated double drops was the compensation for the missing GA multiple times already
  • Hurior
    27 posts Member
    I know that's what they stated, but I simply refuse to accept it. Call it stubborn hope if you will.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Double drops and in increase in events for June was the replacement for no GA. Unfortunately, they did not initially say this and made people think double drops were a gift they were giving us, and that they were intended to help prepare people for the incoming territory battle.

I liked the double drops, although the lack of mod salvage, and that I did not get any zetas really (2 total for me, so a lot less than I would have probably gotten in GA) with double drops did feel like a bit of a slight.

• Hurior wrote: »
    However, still waiting for the missing month of GA rewards. And no, double drops do not count.
    Hurior wrote: »
    I know that's what they stated, but I simply refuse to accept it. Call it stubborn hope if you will.

Good luck with that. You'll be waiting for a long time. You refusing to accept it has zero impact on them. Not sure what the point of this thread is at this point....there are plenty of other double drop complaint threads that you could have posted your opinion in....a new thread wasn't really warranted on a moot topic.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Hurior wrote: »
    No. No, I will not call it that.

Stubborn, yes. But it is not hope. It's just stubborn.

A month ago, one of the most common complaints was that GA rewards "suck," and one of the most common requests was for more double drop events. So when they had to put GA in the shop for upgrades for a few weeks, they gave us the literal biggest double drop event ever. How does that not count?
    Still not a he.