Geonosis TB

This system is going to ruin mid size "playing for fun" guilds. We already have players leaving the guild and game because we can't do HSith. We aren't a whale guild though we have some players who spend too much as is. You're making an already competitive game too hard to play. GAC is just another reason we have players leaving the game. I know this is going to fall on deaf ears. Sad, it was a fun game

Replies

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    Playing the worlds smallest violin just for you man.
    Get real, you haven’t even played the battle. If it’s to hard it’s something you work up to. Did you ever feel like heroic pit was hard ? Well you managed.
    Players are constantly leaving and joining. Forget about deaf ears. You’re blinded to anything outside of your own tunnel vision
  • Unfortunately geo TB started breaking up amd reorganizing guilds on the higher end about a month ago similar to what HSTR did at first. I had to leave my guild to get over the HSTR hump unfortunately. At this point though most have been completing it for awhile.

You are correct in assuming this new TB will destroy a lot of good guilds and longer playing relationships as higher end members are forced to chase the rewards or be irrelevant in arena. Mid level and more casual guilds in the 130-170 mil gp range will mostly lose top gp members who were able to carry the guild through previous game play enhancements.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You say that like it is a bad thing. If a non casual is in a casual guild then it is for the best that they leave and find a like minded guild. (If they are leaving for HSTR and Geo TB they are by definition not a casual).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    This system is going to ruin mid size "playing for fun" guilds. We already have players leaving the guild and game because we can't do HSith.

Maybe those players, who left, find progressing through PvE content fun as well?

A possible solution could be to find another guild in the same situation as yours, merge, and have fun doing hSTR.
  • Yeah ikr having to work for something sucks...

Wait til this guy steps into the real world

Paying hundreds for a f2p game isn't "working for something". Don't be a ****
  • Stick wrote: »
    Get real, you haven’t even played the battle. If it’s to hard it’s something you work up to. Did you ever feel like heroic pit was hard ? Well you managed.
    Players are constantly leaving and joining. Forget about deaf ears. You’re blinded to anything outside of your own tunnel vision

Yes it was, and it took our guild linger than most because we're a f2p guild. And we've had the same core group in our guild since launch. We'd like to keep it that way. Like I told the other ****. Don't be a ****
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I think you need to consider things a little more broadly than you are before you post. You don’t need to spend loads to be in a heroic sith guild. And the other guy wasn’t considering spending money as work. You’re the one who hasn’t even played a game mode yet and already think you’re not going to be able to succeed in it. If you know that without playing then I think it’s pretty clear where your guild sits in terms of skill. Which has nothing to do with spending anything.
    Just because you get upset doesn’t mean anyone should take you seriously. I can’t believe the amount of entitlement you have as a free user of a game that certainly takes money to create and maintain.
  • Stick wrote: »

Yes it was, and it took our guild linger than most because we're a f2p guild. And we've had the same core group in our guild since launch. We'd like to keep it that way. Like I told the other ****. Don't be a ****

The way you respond to criticism explains why you have such a small guild. You can totally be FTP and be in an HSTR guild. It just takes focus on what to grind when. There is no reason you couldn’t find a small group of like minded people to join your “core”.