These sith raid surprise mechanics are totally not surprising me in a good way

Padme event was 54 days ago, that's when I used my last g12++ furnace on General Grievous for the extra health. Since that day I have yet to receive a single salvage to craft another one from the sith raid. I'm sitting on precisely 0 salvages for both of the ones required to build it. I can't tell you how many first places I got in the sith raid since then, I swear I have never been outside of top 10 for months. I'm getting sick and tired of this, this one piece has been eluding me for nearly 2 months.

The entire raid structure since rancor with the surprise mechanics for loot is the worst idea ever devised for the players because it's completely random, causing stockpiling of one gear piece and complete drought of another, which only benefits the devs at the expense of the player's mental health. You wait raid after raid to get the one piece you need but it never comes.

I hope raids eventually evolve to where surprise mechanics are completely eliminated and players get tokens to exchange for gear. This is so frustrating and it makes no sense, sith raid rewards are the biggest scam this game has ever implemented, like pure scam.

Replies

• Nihilmus
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I dont want to be that guy because I have the same problem, but if that piece is really key and you are desperate for it, then you can buy the salvage with crystals. It’s about 1500 for 25 so 3000 in total and 1500 for the 20 parts so another 3000, the rest you can farm/craft. In my case, I need one for my BSF for the extra +6 speed to become as competitive as possible in my Squad Arena now that I got my DR team. I have 25 of the main parts and 20 of the other but cant get the others to drop so I am thinking on dropping 3k crystals on them.. it’s rough af. That’s definitely the rarest G12+ part in the game, I only have one fully crafted on my JKR atm in my entire roster and our guild began running HSITH about 12 weeks ago?

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot about the GA achievements. I think the Han Solo one gives this exact piece as rewards if you complete it. Maybe you haven’t done it yet just like myself.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I like these 'surprise mechanics' (which we usually call RNG / randomness).
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Padme event was 54 days ago, that's when I used my last g12++ furnace on General Grievous for the extra health. Since that day I have yet to receive a single salvage to craft another one from the sith raid. I'm sitting on precisely 0 salvages for both of the ones required to build it. I can't tell you how many first places I got in the sith raid since then, I swear I have never been outside of top 10 for months. I'm getting sick and tired of this, this one piece has been eluding me for nearly 2 months.

The entire raid structure since rancor with the surprise mechanics for loot is the worst idea ever devised for the players because it's completely random, causing stockpiling of one gear piece and complete drought of another, which only benefits the devs at the expense of the player's mental health. You wait raid after raid to get the one piece you need but it never comes.

I hope raids eventually evolve to where surprise mechanics are completely eliminated and players get tokens to exchange for gear. This is so frustrating and it makes no sense, sith raid rewards are the biggest scam this game has ever implemented, like pure scam.

How is it a scam?
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Only rancor raid drops exclusively usefully gear..
    Haat still drop gears from challenges that we already have x3000 ...
    HSith has the same pattern..
    Sometimes I am asking if it still worth just to compete for top ranks since you can have better drops by scoring 0..
  • Options
    Wow, now people are calling RNG a scam. Hahahaha. This community man...
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilmus wrote: »
    I dont want to be that guy because I have the same problem, but if that piece is really key and you are desperate for it, then you can buy the salvage with crystals. It’s about 1500 for 25 so 3000 in total and 1500 for the 20 parts so another 3000, the rest you can farm/craft. In my case, I need one for my BSF for the extra +6 speed to become as competitive as possible in my Squad Arena now that I got my DR team. I have 25 of the main parts and 20 of the other but cant get the others to drop so I am thinking on dropping 3k crystals on them.. it’s rough af. That’s definitely the rarest G12+ part in the game, I only have one fully crafted on my JKR atm in my entire roster and our guild began running HSITH about 12 weeks ago?

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot about the GA achievements. I think the Han Solo one gives this exact piece as rewards if you complete it. Maybe you haven’t done it yet just like myself.

OP believes only spenders earn crystals.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Is Tuesday raid reward moaning day?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206589/this-is-infuriating/p1

Can we at least get a bit of variety in your complaint threads? They are less fun when they get samey and repetitive.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can they really be a surprise when you expect them..... I guess the real question is can they be a surprise if you are the one making them up to begin with.