Genosian TB

UdalCuain
5011 posts Member
edited June 2019
@CG_SBCrumb and team. Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for the platoon information, much appreciated and officers are already working out what our guild can fill.

Genosian TB was due to start tomorrow (Wednesday) per this schedule and post:
30c7lbr61htq.jpg
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206168/tu16-grand-arena-championships-exhibition-championships-schedule

A couple of questions. After the broken GAC, is this still the target release date? I appreciate the dates weren't finalised and subject to change.

Also, was it not supposed to run at the same time as the Hoth TB? Because the Hoth TB launches Thursday, not tomorrow.

Replies

• Also: WHERE THE FART IS ALPHA BROOD
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Also: WHERE THE FART IS ALPHA BROOD

This too, in smaller letters :)
  • UdalCuain wrote: »

It’s just insane that a toon that I assume will be 6-7* required will be due in like less than a week and it’s still not in game yet lol
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »

It’s just insane that a toon that I assume will be 6-7* required will be due in like less than a week and it’s still not in game yet lol

I was assuming he would be like rolo or ipd in that he is needed in sm but also an sm drop.
  • Naraic wrote: »

I was assuming he would be like rolo or ipd in that he is needed in sm but also an sm drop.

Nah, wat tambore is the SM. Alpha brood is more like cold han and Starck
  • usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

So still needed for a special mission
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

So still needed for a special mission

Yeah but the point is that hes not a SM drop, just SM required for Wat Tambore who is SM dropper and possibly SM required. Alpha Brood will need to be unlocked, geared, leveled up in a span of like 5 days in a way that is not from the actual event. Most likely from Guild Tokens

• TVF
    36586 posts Member
    I always wondered what happened to that Raising Arizona kid, turns out he joined the military and plays SWGOH.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    That post has nothing to do with TB, other than it mentions it starts after GAC ends. The 6/26 date is the original end date of the first GAC week, not the start of Geo.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    That post has nothing to do with TB, other than it mentions it starts after GAC ends. The 6/26 date is the original end date of the first GAC week, not the start of Geo.

It implies the start date is sometime that (this?) week. If the TB doesn't run during that week then what does "focus on the new Geonosis Territory Battle" mean? If the TB isn't running then we could focus on any number of things, not just a TB that we have no information on and no real way to focus on.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member

I've misread that bit then. I feel the questions still require answering though, especially as we now have a GAC running during the original time frame.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Happy ORIGINAL Tuesday!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    The fact that the Geo TB is listed in the title of #3 strongly implies it starts on 6/26. If it wasn't planned that way, it's just another example of poor communication on CG's part.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

It implies the start date is sometime that (this?) week. If the TB doesn't run during that week then what does "focus on the new Geonosis Territory Battle" mean? If the TB isn't running then we could focus on any number of things, not just a TB that we have no information on and no real way to focus on.

It *does* run during that week, it just starts on 6/27 with Hoth.

I've misread that bit then. I feel the questions still require answering though, especially as we now have a GAC running during the original time frame.

Definitely. They're being very weird about this, even for them.
  • I wanna know when we get to see the rewards for it
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    I wanna know when we get to see the rewards for it

Yeah, this is all we have so far, and they may change :
    qy31cwepbedv.png
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    nvm - joke fail
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited June 2019

Oh. So we're arguing over 1 day? The 26th or 27th. Wasn't that kind of the point of the OP? Asking for clarification on this?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I wanna know when we get to see the rewards for it

Yeah, this is all we have so far, and they may change :
    qy31cwepbedv.png

So basically we have nothing. lol. Should we expect anything less though? Thanks for the answer.
    I got a mk 3 carbanti that says something catastrophic happens during Geo TB launch and they ask for a redo.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member

Oh. So we're arguing over 1 day? The 26th or 27th. Wasn't that kind of the point of the OP? Asking for clarification on this?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, when everyone here would be all "TH1Sis an OuTrAgE YooouU st@rted 1one dAy LaTe!", yes, I am arguing over 1 day.
  • StarSon wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, when everyone here would be all "TH1Sis an OuTrAgE YooouU st@rted 1one dAy LaTe!", yes, I am arguing over 1 day.

I think at this point I couldn't care less about when it really starts, just as long as it works.
  • As long as they don’t have a map requiring Bounty Hunters it’s gonna be fine. The Geonosians don’t trust them.
  • As long as they don’t have a map requiring Bounty Hunters it’s gonna be fine. The Geonosians don’t trust them.

But they'll kick it with Jango.

Jango is incredible no doubt there!

Jango is incredible no doubt there!

Yeah, Jango does more than Boba did on screen. Plus Bounty Hunter for PS2. 'nuff said.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

Doesn't really need clarification. The Geo TB is running concurrently with the Hoth TB....the Hoth TB has a timer running right now. What needs to be clarified?

• TVF
    36586 posts Member

Doesn't really need clarification. The Geo TB is running concurrently with the Hoth TB....the Hoth TB has a timer running right now. What needs to be clarified?

26 /= 27