Bounty Hunter 7 of 7

Is the only way to complete the 50 wins in squad arena to drop to about 200 or so?woe1yfme9102.png

Replies

• Options
    Or whack him in as a 5th in another team for a fight or 2 a day
  • Options
    Is the only way to complete the 50 wins in squad arena to drop to about 200 or so?woe1yfme9102.png

Have a shard mate put only hermit Yoda and battle him 50 times
  • Options
    It's often doable to win with only the 5th toon subbed. If you sub him for trooper and run Revan, Malak, hk, bastila and I'd assume you'd still beat most slower teams, especially if you have his taunt zeta.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    It's often doable to win with only the 5th toon subbed. If you sub him for trooper and run Revan, Malak, hk, bastila and I'd assume you'd still beat most slower teams, especially if you have his taunt zeta.

This. When I completed it a few months back this is exactly what I did.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    So much effort for so few rewards
  • Options
    I would just forget it, these were created a while ago before the Revan meta's I personally would not want to lose out on crystals just complete something that is worthless. If the system kept track and counted battles in the past then that is one thing as I would have had the 50 wins a year ago myself.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Yes and then kill night sisters
  • Options
    One may never reach 200 in my shard because there are very few actives down there anymore ... I think.
  • Options
    One may never reach 200 in my shard because there are very few actives down there anymore ... I think.

Just had a fellow core shard mate quit 3 days ago. I'll be watching how far he falls with interest. Only to 22 in 3 days .... Granted, I imagine most non-Malak teams avoid him for an easier option.
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    if u put in a single toon, especially like 3po or hy, u can drop into the thousands in a day
  • Options
    I just used JKR and Bossk to get my 50 but yes, around 150 and you can get your victories added up fast. Did mine in a couple days with a couple of refresh
  • Options
    uno wrote: »
    if u put in a single toon, especially like 3po or hy, u can drop into the thousands in a day

The part you may not realize is that not everyone is competing in the same squad arena. We compete against very different pools of adversaries. So while it may be a simple matter for you to drop down into 3000th place, I could not get down there if I tried because there are no active players in that range to push me down.
  • Options
    uno wrote: »

The part you may not realize is that not everyone is competing in the same squad arena. We compete against very different pools of adversaries. So while it may be a simple matter for you to drop down into 3000th place, I could not get down there if I tried because there are no active players in that range to push me down.

Yep. I put all level 1 ships to drop down for GAC feats at 283. It's been 2 days and I'm still 283.
  • Options
    I'm only on 5 of 7, but when doing Boba's, I subbed him into my arena team (NS) and went Wampa hunting.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!