GA Cancelation Rewards should not be based on Rank..!!!

I hope CG is smart enough to not reward people based participation because the small 2-3 hour window to attack was absolutely not enough time. I'm pretty upset that I even receive a 'Defeat' score when I didn't even get to attack. There shouldn't even be a score if the event is canceled. If score was important, they should of at least give people a warning. I spent money on this game to gear just for GAC and I will probably never again due to this. Getting shafted with rewards and participation points by developer's incompetence is a EA epidemic. I just can't believe I'm still clinging on to this game like a bad relationship that I can't let go. CG, you have been taking advantage of Star Wars and their IP too long and it is not okay to treat people the way you do. I hope experiences like these will remind people that there are better games out there and we can't support a game where the dev's don't even support us back. Whales should take a stand too. Stop paying these Ding-**** to abuse us. WE deserve better. At least hire a weekend since you probably still have some left over money from Padme.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.