Matchmaking broken

I am paired with all people who are a division above me. Matchmaking is broken.

Replies

• alikssepia
    46 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm paired with people from a division below me, and they're have like 500k GP less than me, but they're gonna beat me up, I already see it. They have Treya, Padme, much more golden chars than I have. I'm not happy. They said the new algorithm would take into account the characters that players have. I have no interest in being an easy prey. I don't even want to try, I know I already lost. **** event.
  • Zork
    3 posts Member
    Yes. This is terrible. I am with all people 1 or 2 divisions above me. I have 900k GP vs at least 1.2M GP in characters from all my opponents. And although the number of squads we need to field is lowered to the lowest denominator. That still just means more attacks for my opponents with many more functioning squandered than I have. They say that players who punch above their weight are supposed to be rewarded for that. But rewards are Division based. So I get lower rewards for facing deeper rosters?
  • Matchmaking isn't based on divisions....and the quality of a roster is not determined by GP. Run your match-up through the Discord bot for GA match-ups or run your top X number of toons through the comparison https://swgohevents.com/gp-compare

Otherwise, nobody really knows how the rosters actually compare for the match-up purposes.