my .gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/238529366/
my opponents .gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/178416719/
difference: 600k gp
char dif: 400k gp
clmvh087bbsc.jpg

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I scroll down to the bottom of your roster and second row from the bottom, I see...

G2 5* Gar, G6 5* Lobot, G7 4* L3, G6 4* ISC, G6 4* CUP, G6 3* Kit. All at level 50.

I scroll down to your opponent's roster and second row from the bottom, I see...

G5 7* Gamorrean Guard, 4* G8 Sith Marauder, 4* G7 Yolo, 6* G7 Kit, 6* G7 Uror, and 4* G6 B1. Half at level 65, half at 85.

Looks like your opponent has a lot more fluff GP than you do, and that's where the bulk of that 400k is coming from.
    Still not a he.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I scroll down to the bottom of your roster and second row from the bottom, I see...

G2 5* Gar, G6 5* Lobot, G7 4* L3, G6 4* ISC, G6 4* CUP, G6 3* Kit. All at level 50.

I scroll down to your opponent's roster and second row from the bottom, I see...

G5 7* Gamorrean Guard, 4* G8 Sith Marauder, 4* G7 Yolo, 6* G7 Kit, 6* G7 Uror, and 4* G6 B1. Half at level 65, half at 85.

Looks like your opponent has a lot more fluff GP than you do, and that's where the bulk of that 400k is coming from.

yeah someone just posted a pic of being 600k Toon GP down and said it was not fair....but he had 12 more G12 toons than the guy.... that's 2 full teams.... unless they are bad G12 toons and the ohter guy has malak and JKR I can't see how being down 600k toon GP and having 12 more G12 toons is a disadvantage...

I agree with ya Yae on this one...... still I am seeing some pretty horrible matchups..... Time will tell...

My bracket is already decided.... G12 max malak guy alrady had it won... but like i said elsewhere the 2-8 matchups pretty close... just a shame 1st place already decided...but hey..... gonna try like heck to get 2-4
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    My bracket is already decided.... G12 max malak guy alrady had it won... but like i said elsewhere the 2-8 matchups pretty close... just a shame 1st place already decided...but hey..... gonna try like heck to get 2-4
    Championship points are more important than round wins, and it ain't winner take all. Do your best and you can still achieve, even against the person with Malak.

My plan is to go light on defense to get more points on offense.
    Still not a he.
  • That is not my worst opponent xD
    The end of the other's roster (5.5 mil):
    c0qpthjyq1if.jpg
  • My first match is impossible for me. 7* Malak and about 3 or 4 rows of level 1s. Nice.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Wow, thats insane
  • Championship points are more important than round wins, and it ain't winner take all. Do your best and you can still achieve, even against the person with Malak.

My plan is to go light on defense to get more points on offense.[/quote]

I can win against them (my mods are world class and i have most of the best teams, but not enough to go against such opponents). If we were in kyber, i wouldnt be so angry, but with such opponents you cant advence higher...
  • Yep, looks like the days of people tanking GP in hopes of getting mismatches based on roster fluff are gone, thankfully. You're going to be matched up based on the characters that will actually be used in the GA.
  • Yep, looks like the days of people tanking GP in hopes of getting mismatches based on roster fluff are gone, thankfully. You're going to be matched up based on the characters that will actually be used in the GA.

If you are a f2p or a freemium player as me, your gp wont be high and you wont have every team at g12... (or a few more teams if you mess up something) If i werent a team player, my gp would be around 3.8 (not staring for platoons, not gearing for get...)
  • RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Every one of my opponents are in Division 1 as apposed to me being in Division 2. They all have 7* Malik (whereas I don't even have him). Most have all G12 droids which I don't come close to. The greatest discrepancy is 5.17M GP to my 4.3M GP. I've never tanked GP and always built my roster on how it helps my guild in raids, TB, and TW. Every team that would be used in GA is either equal to or vastly superior to mine. On what world is that a fair match up?

Me: https://swgoh.gg/p/732667496/
    Him: https://swgoh.gg/p/555171857/

RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • RWTD_Burn wrote: »
    Every one of my opponents are in Division 1 as apposed to me being in Division 2. They all have 7* Malik (whereas I don't even have him). Most have all G12 droids which I don't come close to. The greatest discrepancy is 5.17M GP to my 4.3M GP. I've never tanked GP and always built my roster on how it helps my guild in raids, TB, and TW. Every team that would be used in GA is either equal to or vastly superior to mine. On what world is that a fair match up?

I am almost like you, de diference is, that i have Malak and i am a modfanatic (but i dont have the best mods on my shard). I was lucky, that i wanted to make a Vao-Zalbar team, so i had them geared and started to farm and saved crystal for DR. The thing is, that they can pleace almost maxed good def teams and have everything for offense, but you cant do that bc of the difference in rosters.