Why are there divisions?

Half my GA this time is division 1 and half division 2. What is the point?

Replies

• The division impact the promotion rewards when you promote leagues. The higher the division, the better promotion reward. It's to incentivize people to build their rosters. The divisions have nothing to do with matchmaking.
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    Ok. But why should somebody who I’m going against get better rewards than me if we are deemed equal by CG matchmaking?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Witness wrote: »
    Ok. But why should somebody who I’m going against get better rewards than me if we are deemed equal by CG matchmaking?

To incentivize you to increase GP way it should have been from the start ???
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

To incentivize you to increase GP way it should have been from the start ???

This is true, and I like it
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    How am I supposed to increase my GP? Spend money? Recklessly spend my resources I’m strategically saving for good toons? Just because I have a carb ready doesn’t mean I should be punished for not using it right away.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    How am I supposed to increase my GP? Spend money? Recklessly spend my resources I’m strategically saving for good toons? Just because I have a carb ready doesn’t mean I should be punished for not using it right away.

G1-G7 no carbs (mostly) all junk.... purple mats soon u have too many max your ships thats what fluff is mod the junk toons get dat GP flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying yv0xi0grxwz5.png. No carbs hurt diring the filming of this roster
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    My point is that if I’m battling someone H2h in MATCHMAKING... we should be getting equal rewards. If you want to have divisions with different rewards then keep the ppl in the division playing others in the same division.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    My point is that if I’m battling someone H2h in MATCHMAKING... we should be getting equal rewards. If you want to have divisions with different rewards then keep the ppl in the division playing others in the same division.

To each his own again they will fix it if its broke after the exhibition :)
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

To each his own again they will fix it if its broke after the exhibition :)

Maybe they should have fixed things after the failed exhibition