Geo TB - 36h phases ?!?!

2Next

Replies

• I think you will find having the TB payouts on different days was not working so the quickest way to resolve this and not hold off the release of the TB was to expand the hours so they finished at the same time. Annoying as it may be (Not as annoying as not being able to do both) hopefully by the time it comes around the 2nd time it is fixed.
  • Its their excuse for saying we cant run both hoth and geonosis 6 days plus 4 days equals 10 days of month,so they could run it as far as 3 times,but ofc they didnt want to give that many rewards,do they?

This was easy to fix just don't give Hoth Rewards in Geonosis. There you go Yu still run Hoth and get the rewards you normally get and once the guild is strong enough you add in Geonosis to get the premium rewards from that. At the original 4 waves of 24 it even seemed built that way as most guild do those first 3-4 days of Hoth in their sleep.

I personally think they did the math and found that allowing a guild to do both did not encourage the players to upgrade there characters fast enough so by making it a pick your poison the competitive players will go to guild that will run it and they will have to invest more in their roster to get high enough rewards to make it worth it. I may be completely wrong but just the way it comes across.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    How many people are paid by EA/CG just to back up the company ?
    Writing any stupid thing that are not logical for a player but only for a grabbing money company ...
    They just don't want to give away free Reward.... No other excuses.. we already know that..
  • Are your guys guild able to launch Geo TB?
  • I actually like this geo tb. 36 hours is great for planning (if you are an officer), directing orders to guild members, and everyone having enough time to do their CM, SM, platoons, etc.

24 hrs is a joke for those people who have no life outside swgoh.gg

get a real job. too much people complain about everything.
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi