GeoTB this month or next

When putting up a calendar that refers to July would it not be a good idea to state that this segment posted with start dates is either for June or July...

Bit misleading really...

So, when is it for, June or July?

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    June 27 is Phase 1 of Geo TB
  • Anything to back that up?

Just curious
  • Thanks snake, I've seen that, however they were talking about a July calendar coming out, not last minute changes to the June calender...

The segment in the pic has no reference point to either month
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Wow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It does refer to June based on the dates that are listed and how it lines up exactly with our current GAC exhibition schedule
  • Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing but it would be nice to be sure ...

As we all know what thought thought...

*Thought thought he had a car but when he woke up he just had a horn...*
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing but it would be nice to be sure ...

As we all know what thought thought...

*Thought thought he had a car but when he woke up he just had a horn...*

Yeah, but he honked his horn and then his car drove on back.
  • Wow, seriously? Talk about being pedantic and nitpicky, lmfao. Nobody that has paid any attention to what's going on with GAC and the Geo TB is "misled".
    When putting up a calendar that refers to July

They didn't. The post says "we'll be posting the July calendar within the next day or two". The July event calendar and the little 2 week calendar they posted with the adjusted GAC/TB schedule are two completely different things.
  • There seems to be a few words that could have been added to the DEVs post about the GeoTB

Starts tomorrow
    Calender dates are for June

Guess it's just more lack of being able to communicate above a 4th grade level ...

Raed beteewn teh liens stuff
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    When putting up a calendar that refers to July would it not be a good idea to state that this segment posted with start dates is either for June or July...

Bit misleading really...

Just to **** @TVF off...

What month comes after July? That's right folks, they meant August all along lol.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Its not a communication problem, its a reading comprehension problem
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Bit misleading really...

Just to **** @TVF off...

What month comes after July? That's right folks, they meant August all along lol.

I gave you a hate like.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

What?
  • Ultra wrote: »

It is actually a communication issue, the segment has no days, just dates, no reference to month/s, it's inferred.

However I tend not to argue with **** on the internet, they tend to bring you down to their level and attack you with their stupidity...
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

It is actually a communication issue, the segment has no days, just dates, no reference to month/s, it's inferred.

However I tend not to argue with **** on the internet, they tend to bring you down to their level and attack you with their stupidity...

I hate arguing with four stars as well.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    This is a five star thread though.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This is a five star thread though.

b13qppf8qt6d.jpg
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Do we know what calendar Crumb is posting for July? I hope its Chinese Calendar. Kinda tired of Gregorian tbh
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Do we know what calendar Crumb is posting for July? I hope its Chinese Calendar. Kinda tired of Gregorian tbh

Well the Mayan Calendar has already ended when John Cusick made that movie, so it won't be that one.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

I'm still hoping he'll just forget to post it entirely.