Info about Geonosians, brood alpha and special missions.

Bora
440 posts Member
edited June 2019
According to what CG posted earlier today, in a few hour GEO TB DS is going to start with the preview phase.
What is not clear though, and I couldn't retrieve any info about, is how does it work with geonosians/special missions.

As we can see the platoon requirements, there are no geonosians in any platoon/phase, hence I assume they'll be pretty much needed for special missions in every phase. Also, without brood alpha we only have 4 of them but still I can't seem to find any info on how/when are we supposed to farm/unlock him.
I mean, it starts today and if the rest of the event is in line with platoon specs, we'll need from the very start 6* characters at least.
So... Did I miss something?

*edit title to clarify subject
Res non verba
Post edited by Bora on

Replies

• Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    My guess: Force update will happen during the day and end before 3:15 PM PST (listed as Preview starting at 15:15 on the chart). GBA (Geonosian Brood Alpha) and Wat will likely be put into the game during that update as well as the information on where to farm GBA. The preview will open at 3:15 PM PST, and guilds can see what the Special Missions require, just like you can see what is required ahead of time on Hoth TBs by clicking on each individual Phase.

This is just a guess based on previous information and the chart Crumb gave out today.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Well, you surely are right about the update. I mean, i took it for granted since brood alpha isn't even visible in game less than 24h before launch of the TB. my point is that it looks like him and the rest of the geos will be needed from the very start and we don't even know how are we supposed to unlock him.
    It's funny cause that's less info than we have about the negotiator!
    Res non verba
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Bora wrote: »
    Well, you surely are right about the update. I mean, i took it for granted since brood alpha isn't even visible in game less than 24h before launch of the TB. my point is that it looks like him and the rest of the geos will be needed from the very start and we don't even know how are we supposed to unlock him.
    It's funny cause that's less info than we have about the negotiator!

You are not wrong. This is exactly why my guild (150 million as of yesterday!) is not going to participate in Geo TB the first go around. We want to be able to see what it requires and make plans based on what other people experience. I am certain the Youtubers will post their experiences on Youtube, and we can view what they see and make plans from there. Then we have a chance to make a plan rather than just jump in headfirst into the deep-end before learning how to swim.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty