Jedi with taunt skill?

Meese_Rancher
125 posts Member
edited March 2016
Was thinking about this today, is there any Jedi with a taunt ability? None come to mind.

If not, there should be a new Jedi with some taunting and my vote goes to Pon Krell (think I spelled that right). He is basically Goro with dual staff lightsabers...yes please!!!

Replies

• Options
    Don't tease me like that billly!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Nutteralex wrote: »
    Don't tease me like that billly!!!!!!!

+!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Was thinking about this today, is there any Jedi with a taunt ability? None come to mind.

If not, there should be a new Jedi with some taunting and my vote goes to Pon Krell (think I spelled that right). He is basically Goro with dual staff lightsabers...yes please!!!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/17530/plo-koon-vote#latest

Please go to the link, vote and share your thoughts in the comments. Hopefully this will help Plo Koon get his much needed fix.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/17530/plo-koon-vote#latest

Please go to the link, vote and share your thoughts in the comments. Hopefully this will help Plo Koon get his much needed fix.

Voted, yes plo definitely needs a complete overhaul as he is very lackluster.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Wars Obi-Wan could have a taunt, since he kinda like taunting his enemies (especially Grievous).
  • Options
    General Kenobi (once out) should have some kind of taunt/imbalance move. He is such a talker and with his quips throws his adversaries off while still remaining calm enough to focus. Perhaps something like: "If an opponent attacks, there is a 25% chance their intended target will be switched to another target."

Old Ben: I still would save him for last unless he had a move that forced me to hit him. He gives so many buffs on death, if he had something that made us want to hit him it would be cool. Perhaps instead of a taunt, they could think of a new ability that might make Mace and Old Ben a target worth not saving for last. Perhaps: "If Old Ben is not attacked since his last turn, all allies get some kind of turn meter." or "if old Ben is the last remaining ally, he turns all blue forcey and cannot be killed." :wink:
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Clone Wars Obi-Wan could have a taunt, since he kinda like taunting his enemies (especially Grievous).

Agreed, he would be an excellent choice as well with that sweet beard.
  • Options

Voted, yes plo definitely needs a complete overhaul as he is very lackluster.

Thanks! Please add you thoughts into the thread to keep it in the first page! thanks again!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    It would 100% fit with Ima-Gun Di's story from Clone Wars and would make him much more viable for PVP. (General Di and a clone sacrificed themselves to save an entire civilization).

Interesting suggestion, +1.