"Unequip" button will save the game

Krystoff
4 posts Member
edited June 2019
Hi, I'm not sure to find the perfect words and my English is not the best in world but.... I'm pretty sure than you can answer to many problems of players with this simple issue : Add an "UNEQUIP " button on characters. That will allow to shut them down on gear level and permit to people to retrieve the gear shards.

In first point that permit to save the GA and TB matchmaking more than alllll your algorithm. Because players from the FIRST day have many toons geared because they was usefull by the past and not anymore today. In same time more recent players only has invest all their resources in mandatory toons So here and only here is your real imbalance.

In second point you'll finally see people less disgusted, less tired, more competitive AND with an all new desire to invest to STAY competitive. Your marketing service probably know the "consistency bias":
- I has invest so many time and sometime soo many money, I don't want to lost all my EFFORTS, so if that help me I invest! But actually with your actual balancing many players doesn't want to invest anymore in your game. Many players quit your game. Many guild... Die. Not only little guilds, I talk of 190M guilds!
You allowing in the same time to whale to not be condamned to fight only against other whales. And retrieve the pleasant feeling of all-powerfullness they actually lost gradually.

Program this tap button and the restitution of gear shards in players' stacks will probably not take anymore than one hour to the trainee of studio, so..... Work on it today, release it tommorow and your game is safe for many years. Don't do it and I don't have to teach you than the game will probably die in a year..... Fun isn't only an history of new content, fun is fun, Joyce to play for big and Littles players. Try my solution I'm sure of result ^^

Replies

• No.
  • Krystoff
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Don't hesitate to let your opinion people ^^ agree or disagree.
    But don't hesitate to argue too ^^ because opinion without argue is opinion without knowledge or understanding. Not something usefull in fact. And like all feedback subject this one must be.... a feedback ^^
    Post edited by Krystoff on
  • Ok, I'll say what's behind that no. Let's take into account that the primary goal of this game is to make money, not to make it as easy for players as possible.

The moment you can strip gear that's already equipped and place it somewhere else, they'll lose revenue. What's the point of gearing more than let's say 80 toons, if you can always move the gear to a newer, better toon once it is introduced in the game.

As much as I'd like to retrieve those carbantis from Gamorrean Guard, this is something that's very possibly not going to happen.
  • It's better this time ^^ I'm ready to trash the gear shard if necessary, it's less to boost new toons than low the GP because old players with 4,5M GP have all the same problem we encounter opponent who have twice of G12 characters. And same problem appear in TW with guilds. So what happen for players like me if I don't want to paid 1000$ in a row? No pro guild solution, and see my guild disappear... So I'll can't play anymore and I'll stop to pay them my 30$/month tribute. How many players in this case? ^^ How many money did they lost? Because economic reality is here, it's not player who paid and player who don't ^^ it's just a difference of payment amount, so they'll lost easy money in first time and finish by kill their own gold chick ^^ Nothing is dark/light side, all is Grey in non star wars world ^^
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    The matchmaking they are testing now is not based on total GP, just the top of your roster (arguably this is unfair in higher divisions, as once you reach the 80 G12 toon treshold, there seems to have no effect on the matchmaking whether you have another 1, 10 or 70 G12 toons). The point is, currently it seems like it doesn't matter anymore whether the bottom of your roster is lv 85, g8 with lv 7 abilities or a set of untouched toons.

With the new TB, you might possibly want to hold on to every single digit of GP you have. We don't know yet how much GP we'll need to deploy to get at least a reasonable amount of stars.
  • We'll see, time will say, but I have bad feeling about futur of game, really bad feeling ^^