Zeta drops

rdufield
115 posts Member
Can we have a date on when we'll be able to start getting Zetas out of challenges instead of zeros every time. The way it sounded it was supposed to be released with last update but like always nothing happened and nothing was explained why it didn't happen. Just another wonderful day in the galaxy!

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    They never said nor implied it would be in the last update.

It's coming. Be patient. It gets here when it gets here. Knowing when it comes is not actionable information, and it will impact everyone equally.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    zetas two in the future we will get!
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I signed off in style today with a highly unusual 3. Looking forward to this change.
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Wth thats not fair to the members who already had there ship challenges today and received a zero
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    rdufield wrote: »
    Wth thats not fair to the members who already had there ship challenges today and received a zero

And it's more than fair to the people that got 3 or 4.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    No Fleet mat challenges today!
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    No Fleet mat challenges today!

There is for Futureman.
  • Options
    This is a great change! Awesome CG!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's just one day. Let it go.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Well, no. I just got another 0, like usual. Then I got the in-game message for the update, so I came here to found out what's it about. And now, I discover I just lost 2 valuable zeta's!
    I don't know what game you're playing, but it kinda revolves around zeta's for the most part.
    I'd like my 2 zeta's please.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

Its just a forum post. Let it go
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »

Well, no. I just got another 0, like usual. Then I got the in-game message for the update, so I came here to found out what's it about. And now, I discover I just lost 2 valuable zeta's!
    I don't know what game you're playing, but it kinda revolves around zeta's for the most part.

You played a slot machine. You could have gotten 3 or 4 instead of zero.

Good luck getting those zetas.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    They aren't "your" zetas.

They put through an update that changes how things work. No matter when they update, it will update at some point. You got your fair rolls at the pre-update rate. Now, you get more zetas forever and those two will just be a drop in the bucket. Enjoy the more than a hundred additional zeta mats you're gonna get over the next year.
    Still not a he.