Sirlagzalott
842 posts Member
edited June 2019
Wondering which should be the priority.

Replies

• Depends if your priority is squad arena or fleet arena, or teams for TW/GW
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    G12 finishers will impact the pilots, as well as impacting all other parts of the game. The Negotiator will obviously impact Fleet Arena, arguably more than G12 finishers at the time.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    It might depend on what we're going to be able to get as far as Finishers from GAC and the TB rewards. Kind of need to see what the overall flow rate will be in order to determine whether it would be worthwhile to divert Geo TB currency towards Negotiator first...and probably depends on how ready your GR ships are too.
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Negotiator First for me and along the way finishers.

I would rather gear up the Seps/ Geos/ and Droids plus Galactic Republic for doing even better in Geo TB.
  • Personally, I'd imagine that first I'll do finishers on key arena toons that are advantageous to have faster than an opponents. Once those are done, if it is apparent that the negotiator will be meta, I'll work on that. I'd also imagine it will be needed for the LS Geo TB at some point......
  • You should also ask yourself if g12 finishers on Han and Chewie would be better in fleet + arena + GAC than negotiator would be in fleet arena.

Personally, I’m torn because I’ve dedicated so much to fleets and you can’t use ships in GAC for a while.