A tool for comparing the top X characters of your matchups.

Ruark_Icefire
856 posts Member
edited June 2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/c5q64t/quickly_compare_total_gp_of_top_x_characters_for/

I have run the numbers for my matchups at Division 6 and I am getting matched up based on the top 50 characters(I can set 5 teams on defense).

The total difference between the full rosters on my GA is +/- 200k Character GP(with me being at 1.2M Character GP.

The difference between the top 50 characters in my GA is +/- 1k GP.

Edit: This isn't my tool I am just linking it.

Replies

• Yep, this is a quick and easy tool to use and very useful. Anyone who is claiming they got rooked in a match-up should post the two ally codes at issue and the number of defenses they are required to set.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    NOTICE poasted herewitdth

To all theh people who dislike the new matchmaking... if you figure out a formula that breaks it so you win evertime... better chance to get it changed then making posts...trust me 6 months exp complaininig about it

exa : if toon in 40 slot and toon in 80 slot stink u get a good matchup etc.... I mean ya'll prob can't find an exploit..but it would get their aintention
    LUCIFER...anyone who quotes this is trying to cheat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go get em ray !