Can we please get a practice area where we can pit our own squads against each other?

This would really help figuring out who you want to put into battle

Replies

• Somebody asks for this every week....they've said umpteen times they aren't going to create a sandbox/practice mode.
  • Fredy5
    326 posts Member
    They won't create anything new free stuff that doesn't use your CB ...
  • Devs need to give us this as an option. Some kind of way to test out our squads. No way to efficiently tweak mods and such and we are left wondering why our TW/GAC teams are getting one shotted. We need a way to evaluate our squads and GW isn't the answer. Squad Arena is not either due to the obvious 2 - 3 best teams. I want to see how my G12 Old Republic, Padme, GG teams hold.
  • Drakkon
    66 posts Member
    No
  • What would make this an even better idea is if this was an "offline" mode. The game would do a virtual save of your rosters and guild rosters and you can do battles without an internet connection for fun. No rewards. Just testing til your hearts content!

And then this would also be a cool feature for when the servers are no longer online. That way you can still play the content that you earned/payed for! :)
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    Galatic War is a great place to practice with squads
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    This would be great. A secondary option would be to get e replay of what your team did while on defense. So you could at least see how you are being beat and by what teams. Currently we send our defensive teams off to battle with zero feedback on how well they performed besides just a tick in the win or loss column. It’s very frustrating to spend months building and anticipating the performance of a defensive team only to receive almost no feedback from that team. Did the opponent have to use their best squad? Did it come down to the wire? Which of my toons need tweaking? We get nothing.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    I've been here before. "I imagine myself a lanista of a grand ludos training the finest gladiators the Galaxy has seen, I step out on my balcony at the break of dawn to watch my Titans annnd nope no exhibition they only available on the day of the games
    ,Argh
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    DeeOhGee wrote: »
    Galatic War is a great place to practice with squads

lol, not. You can hardly get an accurate idea of a squads power when you are testing a G12 squad with synergy against lvl 70 squads with no synergy. All I have to do is look at the GW enemies and they fall over.