May 4th

luuuje
153 posts Member
Wonder if there will be a special event or something for May the 4th hahaha

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    ..and also with you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I heard the event will be iOS only
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Hahahahah so May the 4th be with Apple then xD
  • There will be an event available for those who have a 7* clone team. you must have 3 clones to participate against and all ewok team. Prizes will include 300 credits, 5 level 1 training droids, 50 sim tickets, 130 level 1 ability mats, and a chance to win clone shards (ironic since you need 7* clones to participate right?) It will be an apple exclusive. cleaver since the iphone has more or less become a clone of driod devices. the forums will light up with droid users shorting out circuitry with a river of tears. this is an absolute possibility.
  • There will be an event available for those who have a 7* clone team. you must have 3 clones to participate against and all ewok team. Prizes will include 300 credits, 5 level 1 training droids, 50 sim tickets, 130 level 1 ability mats, and a chance to win clone shards (ironic since you need 7* clones to participate right?) It will be an apple exclusive. cleaver since the iphone has more or less become a clone of driod devices. the forums will light up with droid users shorting out circuitry with a river of tears. this is an absolute possibility.

I laughed, I cried, I realized it's all very true, I shard in my Ewok costume
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    image_8.png
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    There will be an event available for those who have a 7* clone team. you must have 3 clones to participate against and all ewok team. Prizes will include 300 credits, 5 level 1 training droids, 50 sim tickets, 130 level 1 ability mats, and a chance to win clone shards (ironic since you need 7* clones to participate right?) It will be an apple exclusive. cleaver since the iphone has more or less become a clone of driod devices. the forums will light up with droid users shorting out circuitry with a river of tears. this is an absolute possibility.

+1
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • There is a special event, Uncharted 4 is being released. ;)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.