Shard thread - Gezesh Rahl, Followme, F2P, Bugsz, Sarukan, Dal Zuba, Injustice, Kurokoro

Replies

• Options
    Dal, nice playing :) I didn't think I'd left you enough time to snag #1 there. I'll try to change things up so you don't get bored lol
  • Options
    lol, Im quick on spamming that refresh button
  • Options
    Yay got #1 today. Had to use 100crys refreshment though. The drop in ranks is real)
  • utkubjk
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats bud. I can not manage to stay at #1. Very bad timing :D
  • Options
    Yesterday tried to get in top 3, failed miserably, spent a lot of time and crystals - net profit 100cr. Today forgot about payout time, got 9th place, spent 50cr, got 250cr - net profit 200cr. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it :s
  • Gezesh_Rahl
    145 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well i got home after gym, logged and saw im at #12 and i used 10 battles at night/morning. So had to go with 100 refresh, because getting 200 cryatals after month+ in top 5 is kinda meh.
    I wonder, how hard is it to smash my droid party with qgj/dooku lead? Do my droids pack a punch now and then or they just soak it all up?)
  • JinKhan
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I run qgj and dooku leads, but I still avoid gezesh and dreamwalk3r droid teams if it's at all possible. One dodge or deflect and the droid machine gets rolling---> quick death :) I don't think twice fighting any other teams tho
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Gezesh_Rahl, Im secretly farming some droids
    @JinKhan, your turn tonight
  • Options
    @Dal_Zuba , i secretly have a 7* dooku, but am shy to use him)
  • e04
    14 posts Member
    Options
    this is followme.

and good one dal zuba,
    it sucks when I burned extra refresh to deal with sekson but wasted 50 crystal to get locked out by you

already the worst payout time with the most competition so it does suck to spend any extra crystals

• Options
    Good fights again tonight, everyone.

Dal, you are kind, my friend :) I'm preparing for that 5:58 snipe tomorrow now lol

Follow- I know the feeling of refreshing just to find out you're locked. EA must make most of its crystals back that way...
  • Options
    @e04,sorry, just keeping you on your toes.
    @JinKhan ill grab 1st and give you a chance to snipe lol.
  • e04
    14 posts Member
    Options
    @Dal_Zuba it's all good, just wish I didn't spend the extra 50 for early refresh ;p all crystals are precious to me since I am f2p XD (hope i wont be too behind on levelin)

@Dreamwalk3r as long as you are making profit on crystal, i think it's always worth it (maybe not the 100 crystal refreshes)

@Gezesh_Rahl I think ppl just avoid dooku to not deal with RNG. AI just terrible @ this game, so RNG makes huge difference. While I was annoyed by your KH-47 reviving 4 times in a row once, I was more annoyed by endless dodge. I am jealous of ppl with 7* dooku, the drop rate has been **** for me. 2 cantina refresh = 2 dooku shard ftl.
  • Bugsz
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all, very nice to know there's thread about our server ^^
    I'm bugsz btw

Competitive server luckily without whales cmiiw and my reward time is gmt+7 so i only have to compete with kean for 1/2 spot

Yes for me dooku the most annoying leader and i regret never farm him :( *to much farming jedis and lando cause afraid of new meta..
  • Dreamwalk3r
    101 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I wonder, how hard is it to smash my droid party with qgj/dooku lead? Do my droids pack a punch now and then or they just soak it all up?)

I don't remember losing vs your team in last few weeks, especially if Yoda succeeds in lowering turn meter, but I rarely win without casualties. That said, Yoda + QGJ do solve a lot of problems, so droids are waiting for Fortitude to be introduced (also for furnaces).

Hate going against Dooku + RG, but I have them only at 4* so can't actually fight fire with fire. Good thing most Dooku leaders also use Sid and/or Yoda, that way my Yoda's Battle Meditation renders useless not only Dooku's lightning, but also Sid's AoE and Yoda just uses his AoE first turn, which is relatively harmless.
  • Tuta
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I see people from my server joined here :) I'm Bap btw.

I don't fight for Top 5, so don't fear me, I'm more than happy with finishing Top 20 without recharging. To me, there is no difference in finishing Top 20 or Top 50, so I'm here for the challenge.

I'm only having difficulties facing teams with taunters, other teams I manage.

@Gezesh_Rahl:
    It is rather easy to beat your team with Dooku lead. Most of the time I don't lose all of my guys.
    I always try to take out the big guys first and if Lumi is still up, the game is over after her heal.
    update: your team just destroyed mine today hehe.
    Post edited by Tuta on
  • Options
    @e04 When is your payout? Are you EST?

@Bugsz congrats first to 72...
  • Bugsz
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks dal zuba :), wrong tactic to stockpile energy nobody know xp requirement gap is this big. i only lost 2 days natural energy refills *started stockpile minutes before 12am.. But I wish i made arkyd droid
  • Options
    Sorry Rahl, had to drop you a bit from 15th - competition is really tight today, had to spend a lot of crystals just to get into top 10 :V
    And yeah, droid teams without a tank are hardly a threat now :( RG or Poe would have probably gave you better chances.
  • utkubjk
    33 posts Member
    Options
    @e04 in other words followme. What did you do to your dooku. Your dodge is something like 90%.
    So annoying :p
  • e04
    14 posts Member
    Options
    utkubjk wrote: »
    @e04 in other words followme. What did you do to your dooku. Your dodge is something like 90%.
    So annoying :p

My dooku is dodging me in Cantina too. 2 Cantina refreshes + normal regen but only 2 shards past couple days :(

I think its just bad rng, happens here and there
  • Options
    @Dreamwalk3r , no worries lol, i only did like 2 fights on arena yesterday, was busy thrashing on my BD, lol)
  • JinKhan
    11 posts Member
    Options
    so it turns out that putting two 5-stars in your defense team overnight is a good way to drop from 1 to 35 lol. Be kind to baby Rey, people :)
  • HanYolo
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Mol Eliza here (unique name I know). QGJ lead, usually Lumi, GS, IG86, Sid. Haven't been quite as active as of late thanks to coaching and travel.

And I don't think I've ever beaten Dreamwalk3r lol.

We should def look at starting a guild, I think they said 50 is the max.
  • utkubjk
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I cant believe what I read today from Jesse. Guilds and raids. It is gonna be interesting.
  • Options
    HanYolo wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Mol Eliza here (unique name I know). QGJ lead, usually Lumi, GS, IG86, Sid. Haven't been quite as active as of late thanks to coaching and travel.

True that, we should definetly make a guild and call it smt like "Midnight Meatbags" :)
  • Options
    Hey guys,

True that, we should definetly make a guild and call it smt like "Midnight Meatbags" :)

STATEMENT: I support chosen guild name.
  • Tuta
    8 posts Member
    Options
    I felt so weak fighting his team this morning, I couldn't even put one guy down :).
  • Options
    Tuta wrote: »
    I felt so weak fighting his team this morning, I couldn't even put one guy down :).

That lvl 72 QGJ leadership buff probably does its thing. Didn't fall a single position overnight ^__^
  • Gezesh_Rahl
    145 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dark side finally seduced me, after loosing 3 fights to Followme in a row(and especially after ig88 made an aoe with 4 dodges and one hit(not crit) on dooku), dat rng. Had to finally use dooku, to rise in ranks.
    I'm calling for a droid buff. #MeatbagsShouldNotPrevail
    Edit: st up id is somehow filtered here, jesus)