Shard thread - Gezesh Rahl, Followme, F2P, Bugsz, Sarukan, Dal Zuba, Injustice, Kurokoro

Replies

• e04
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    i dont check forum often, but i will ask ppl to pass the message.
    Dal check the forum more often ;p
  • Schdoin wrote: »
    @e04

Pls tell 4n6el the payouts from all in this shard.
    Its not a good idea to fight in our payouts.
    He fights bugsz Gezesh and me....

What's your payout time? 4n6el's is +5.30. She doesn't actually attack out of turn, starts around 2 hours before payout and uses her extra attacks before reset. I'll share your payouts with her so there's no conflict.
  • Schdoin
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The payout from Sylvain and me is gmt+2.
    And Yesterday she snip me from 1 to 5 one minute befor payout.

@Gezesh_Rahl
    At end of month we have timechange in germany.My payout is then 1 hour befor together with yours.
    The payout from Sylvain and me is gmt+2.
    And Yesterday she snip me from 1 to 5 one minute befor payout.

@Gezesh_Rahl
    At end of month we have timechange in germany.My payout is then 1 hour befor together with yours.

She won't attack you again. According to her, you attacked her just before her payout a few days back, that's why she was hitting you again and again. I think both of you hit each other around 7~8 times that day, lol!
  • Cool, thanks, i usually take her down 30 minutes till payoff.
  • Schdoin
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Ok, good to know her payout.
    After Bugsz payout (GMT +7) i move to top 5.
    Maybe i attack her but i dont know her payout.
    That will Not happen again. I hope the War is over know, we have talked about this and it is all finde.
    Have a Nice day guys
  • @DenzoKahn
    Was not fine Today, pls wait for payout.
  • Are you ready for the cap increase? :)
  • Are you drunken? ;)
    Must level many toons, i dont need the increase the next 6 month :D
  • Hoho, I hoarded like crazy when they redesigned Credit Heist :) I had a strong feeling about that!
  • The Tourment costs many Crystals, Spend many coins in toons to make the roster bigger.
    Wenn will see, New raid and the old goes together, that would be nice
  • Guys, if you have anything to say to 4n6el, please PM me.
  • A list with the payouts would be sense ;)
  • Currently everything's fine, thanks, if we stay on this course there won't be any problems :)
  • Yes your right Gezesh.
    But we have many aktiv Player at this time.
    A list would make it easier for all guys in our shard.
  • @Schdoin @Gezesh_Rahl Tell that to Denzo lol.
  • Everyone can make a mistake.
    Hope he reads in the forum and it will not happen again.
  • I skipped ur team last night, was afraid of your shoretrooper lol.
  • Schdoin
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Oh ,that would be my next question. Is the Tropper good in this Squad or free loot? :D

The next tournament i skip.... The tropper was so expensive and only 4 Stars
    Oh ,that would be my next question. Is the Tropper good in this Squad or free loot? :D

The next tournament i skip.... The tropper was so expensive and only 4 Stars

I just attacked you with 4n6el's squad. Free loot. 1.5 minutes, playing manually. The ai killed JE but he had done his thing. Dropped AoEs, B2 removed taunt, killed Wedge, Lando, Biggs, Shoretrooper and Han in that order. Lost JE only.
  • Ok , thanks 4 info
    The next time pls 1 hour later,10 mins to payout ;)
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Schdoin wrote: »
    Ok , thanks 4 info
    The next time pls 1 hour later,10 mins to payout ;)

So sorry, I thought your payout was more than half an hour ago!

Edit: GMT +2, is going to be 7pm? I thought payouts were at 6 unless DST? Whatever, won't happen again.
  • Droids have so many burst, if Biggs is blocked it will be impossible to win.Ig 88 must die with biggs attack then easy win. Ai is so stupid
  • Schdoin
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    gmt +2 is right, its 7pm.
    Life in Germany, we have Summertime, in summer the clock is 1 Hour earlier.
    Look at half to 7, rank 1 . And at 6:45pm rank5.
    No Problem, enough time to climb up.
    Have a nice day
  • Hi Guys , rnd sucks ,4 Bugsz i need more speed, spend a lot of Crystals in cantina energie and the only sec stat that is not on Mods is...............right, SPEED. :'(
  • @Schdoin when i attacked u use wedge lead its almost impossible to beat u, change to lando for better chance to win... Yes rng suck for mod, when we got mod with speed in 2nd stat still depend for rng to upgrade that speed *_*
  • Hi! Culev Knsai here - I only finish in the top 30-20 range, so I'm not up top with most of you, but my timezone is in GMT-05:00, and I hope I'm not interfering with anyone else's payout. (I don't think I am, I see most of the movement in the hour before I start attacking.)
  • Can I join gyst?
  • Denzo,
    Sure! We'd love to have you. Did u see our recruitment page in guild section?

-jin
  • Anyone know Dejan Davis payout time? He sniped me yesterday off 1st to 5th