Ahsoka (lead)
Daka
Talia
Ventress
Luminaries

Thoughts?

Replies

• head to GW and try it out.
  • I would have to farm ventress, currently farming 88 for Droid event, just wanted to get some opinions if I should farm her after the event ends or not.
  • Ventress is a great character, but needs the right pieces around her to be so. She is not a "plug and play" character like Lumi, meaning she does not fit on every team. As for the team your asking about, not sure as I have never seen that team before all I could really do is guess.
  • Thanks, tano is an interesting lead because you can combine here with both jedi and Nightsister and get synergy out of both, I am still unsure if I will go for it or not.
  • I could possibly even take out Talia and plug in my maxed ST han and I imagine that would be a great arena team.
  • With so many Sids running around, that team (on defense) would likely waste over half a round trying to use their healing abilities on a character that can't be healed (Lumi, Talia, & Ventress). Now if you're planning on using it yourself for GW, then it could be a great self sustaining team, as all of those characters can be great when player controlled.
  • I think if you swap Talia for RG it would work better. Talia is definitely the weakest link in your original post. Han is not bad but too slow to save Ventress or Ahsoka from being killed by fast qgj led teams or dooku/gs. RG auto taunt would be perfect to save your damage dealers most of the time.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Thinking about doing

Ahsoka (lead)
    Daka
    Talia
    Ventress
    Luminaries

Thoughts?

No Initiate? She is a tank and tough.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ventress as lead gives ahsoka insane speed, still get the benefit to all the night sisters, Daka would go quickly for a stun or two drop Lumi for RG maybe keep Talia for the heal, or drop her for Dooku more quick stuns. I am working on that very team

Assajj
    Daka
    Ahsoka
    RG
    Dooku.

Ahsoka can set up heavy damage for assajj special. And you have two heals available to you. Keep RG above 50% health for that stun chance he has. In place of ahsoka or Dooku you could run HRS as well.

Basically assajj is there to act as leader and give you the chance to debuff your opponent, and when times right smash aoe attack to wipe out weakened opponents. She can stun on a basic and hits hard.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    Ventress as lead gives ahsoka insane speed, still get the benefit to all the night sisters, Daka would go quickly for a stun or two drop Lumi for RG maybe keep Talia for the heal, or drop her for Dooku more quick stuns. I am working on that very team

Assajj
    Daka
    Ahsoka
    RG
    Dooku.

Ahsoka can set up heavy damage for assajj special. And you have two heals available to you. Keep RG above 50% health for that stun chance he has. In place of ahsoka or Dooku you could run HRS as well.

Basically assajj is there to act as leader and give you the chance to debuff your opponent, and when times right smash aoe attack to wipe out weakened opponents. She can stun on a basic and hits hard.

Interesting team, but Ahsoka is not NS, is she? She a Jedi/attacker whose leadership ability works for NS as well. Therefore, she should not benefit from Ventress speed up.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    She is Jedi hmm just noticed that. She used to be nightsister as well.

So assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    RG
    Hrs it is then
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    She is Jedi and nightsister

Look at her toon description. No NS listed.

@EA_Jesse Can you confirm whether Ahsoka toon description needs to be fixed to include NS or should she not receive benefits from other NS leaders?
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    It used too sorry I looked and changed my post thanks for that tip. Hadn't paid attention since update
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Pretty sure Ahsoka was never nightsister but her leader ability worked on nightsisters....
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lkw wrote: »
    Pretty sure Ahsoka was never nightsister but her leader ability worked on nightsisters....

Ahsoka was not nightsister, but she ran with Asajj, so they work well together.

As far as the team question I currently have an almost all maxed NS team max gear and skills my Ahsoka is 5* 41/85 with only 2 items from max gear. I have run that team in GW it's effective, very effective, Talia is not a weak link, she has decent HP 12500, and a 1 to 1 damage/heal. They are very fast hit hard, often, and with Ahsoka as lead they are fast and get evasion. If you have any questions let me know I can test this team out thoroughly.

Daka should not be your leader though, either use ventress or ahsoka, if you do Daka will get a ton of turns and you can stun away.

Ahsoka 5* 8 GL (4211) (need 2 more gear item for max gear level)
    Skills: 5/7/6/6
    HP: 6772
    '
    I run a Team of Nightsister in this order:
    '
    70 Asajj 7* 8 GL (5430) (Need 1 more gear items to max her out.)
    Skills: 7/6/7/6/6
    HP: 10,509
    '
    70 Luminara 7* 8 GL (5656) (Need 1 more gear item to max her out.)
    Skills: 6/6/7/6
    HP: 11,329 (+250)
    '
    70 Daka 7* 8 GL (5547,) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 7/7/7/6
    HP: 12,227 (+750)
    '
    70 Acolyte 7* 8 GL (5808) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 6/7/7
    HP: 13,218 (+200)
    '
    70 Initiate 7* 8 GL (6093) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 6/6/6
    HP: 18,842
    '
    70 Talia 7* 8 GL (5554) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 7/6/7/6
    HP: 11,673 (+300)
    '
    Working on:
    '
    Damage is High especially acolyte, Asajj, and Luminara.
    Self Healing is very helpful especially Asajj (Asajj has 3 ways to self heal and can self heal through healing immunity with health steal with attacks even Sidious) and Talia (Talia is 100% lifesteal).
    HP's are insane on Initiate (18,842), Acolyte (13,218), Luminara (11,329), Asajj lowest (10,509), Talia 7* (11,673), Daka (11,219 around 12,200 finished)
    Speed Is quick sometimes Daka and Acolyte can attack 2 x in a single round.
    The ability to remove all Buffs from other team and remove all debuffs from own group. With the exception of Sidious.
    CC can stun 3 targets per round potentially, every hit takes away a potential 10% turn meter.
    If Asajj is leader everyone attacks so fast, with Daka as leader everyone has insane HP's, I have found with Daka as leader I seem to move backwards on the PVP ladder faster than if I leave Asajj, the only reason I can think is the speed is just too fast for alot of teams.

***Update***

I would like to see more synergy on the Nightsisters, I have said before I like the synergy here and it's true I do, However after looking at the synergies between other teams this team needs a little love and care to be on par synergy wise.

Ahsoka is simply awesome after patch, shes fun makes the team fast, and high Damage, and self and group heals. Definitely leader material now.

Asajj IS WAY TOO SLOW.

A pure Nightsister team or anything other than an all jedi, will never be able to keep up simply because of the insane amount of healing they put into the Jedi. Luminara, and Bariss just break the game. If you don't use Luminara in PvP you wont go to the top, more healing needs to be added there should be the option of at least 1-2 healers per team, currently there are several teams that cannot go pure because of the lack of healing.
    Post edited by christopher152003 on
  • That team sounds like a lot of fun, I think I'll go for it except maybe remove acolyte and **** Ahsoka and have her lead. If you can try that out for me and see how that goes I'd appreciate it (Ahsoka is my favorite star wars character)
  • That team sounds like a lot of fun, I think I'll go for it except maybe remove acolyte and **** Ahsoka and have her lead. If you can try that out for me and see how that goes I'd appreciate it (Ahsoka is my favorite star wars character)

Yea acolyte is who I take out when it's a harder fight, but if you go against a Vader or anyone who throws out a lot of debuffs she is my favorite character if she gets a killing blow with her special she dispels everything with the exception of Sid's heal immunity, the debuffs do not have the chance to resist, her special kills all debuffs are gone period.

I have been running with Ahsoka in GW she is fun and she makes the group fast, but she is only 5* atm she is probably gonna be my new leader but i have to decide who stays and who goes. I ran that group through about 6-7 fights and I like the synergy and having 5 freaking healers Asajj (self), Luminara (group, GHoT), Daka (Group, Rez), Talia (Self, Group), Ahsoka (self, Group). Asajj heals alot through anything to with her group attack.

• Nice I do like the self sustaining feel of that team
  • Update Daka is finished to round out my all NS 7* team only need 2 gear to max team out
  • I mean this as helpful and not to be rude but do a quick forum search on "nightsisters"
    Myself, chrisopher and a few others have some great discussions on the team overall, their stats and how to play the composition. I have some threads that date back to the first patches and tried to update as additional patches came out. The nightsisters overall have only gotten strong with the fixes and char updates.
  • With all do respect, I thought my question specific enough to warrant it's own thread. Especially now that ahsoka has just recently been buffed. Immediate gratification is much easier than trying to waste time searching through archives.
  • Fair enough. Instant gratification is a very bad thing for people in the long run though. :( Many studies showing how it dampens your through process and becomes addicting to further stifle critical thinking. Def not the topic of this thread or forum but if you care about your brain it is something to look into. You'd be shocked at how much people do daily for instant gratification and the addictiveness vs the fulfillment of other methods long-term. Just some food for thought. Seems you found the answer in this thread though.
  • Just unlocked initiate, working on starring her and daka now.
  • Just unlocked initiate, working on starring her and daka now.

Awesome! Daka is a huge help to a lot of team for arena and GW as well as progressing through the DS battles. Her and talia become your main healers for that side.
  • Since working on daka, I've gotten her 5th star and I rotate her and consular as my second healer for GW. Been clearing war consistently finally. Having two solid teams is a must to win.

For a mobile game I don't mind the instant gratification, for life in general I do not use this method.

I'm all for the advancement of technology but some things are just ridiculous in general. Next time you go eat at a resteraunt look around at the people who are on their phones instead of engaging in conversation. Pretty sickening.
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thinking about doing

Ahsoka (lead)
    Daka
    Talia
    Ventress
    Luminaries

Thoughts?

It's a very slow team. Daka will die before making a turn 100%, and after that you are pretty much toast. To add more flavour: most likely the entire team of the opposition in arena will have a turn before the first character at this team (and there will be assists there).
  • Since working on daka, I've gotten her 5th star and I rotate her and consular as my second healer for GW. Been clearing war consistently finally. Having two solid teams is a must to win.

For a mobile game I don't mind the instant gratification, for life in general I do not use this method.

I'm all for the advancement of technology but some things are just ridiculous in general. Next time you go eat at a resteraunt look around at the people who are on their phones instead of engaging in conversation. Pretty sickening.

Oh man. I was just telling a friend this. We went to the bar the other night and literally 18/20 people at the bar were on their phones almost the entire night. Not even getting up to dance or spending much time with people around them. It is pretty crazy to see it. The screens capture too many people's attention for too long. Hopefully there will be some form of alternative that is healthier but still provides the access.
  • Blankenshipbro
    132 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I see where you are going with it but if they land just one dodge then it can be flipped entirely into your direction because Ahsoka's lead gives 15% turn meter. I guess it just depends if you want to gamble with it. I don't really play for the arena, I enjoy GW more. Daka is fast on her own and if you grant her 15% turn meter she will surpass the other teams attacks. And Ahsoka is really fast now so you can likely use her special to heal any damage.
  • I see where you are going with it but if they land just one dodge then it can be flipped entirely into your direction because Ahsoka's lead gives 15% turn meter. I guess it just depends if you want to gamble with it. I don't really play for the arena, I enjoy GW more. Daka is fast on her own and if you grant her 15% turn meter she will surpass the other teams attacks. And Ahsoka is really fast now so you can likely use her special to heal any damage.

Interesting point. I'll run some numbers later to see how the 15% turn meter compares to the base speed boost overall. Keep forgetting to upload my spreadsheets and stop leaving stuff on my home desktop.
  • I run asajj daka initiate and talia all close to max with genosian soldier but hard to crack top 100 because of the sid led standard squads... If asajj was a little faster, dont know why but she seems to be the sister who got shafted! Acolyte seems good on paper but never seems to set up for any finishing blows to use her special ability. Ahsoka im working on but where to i put her? Switch with talia or initiate? Im not getting rid of gs