First GAC hack, or a bug?

Prev1
DarkstarSunrise
570 posts Member
edited June 2019
Why is he the only one able to progress a league, and why is he 611 banners higher than the next highest? Why is his lifetime total 1 higher than current?
lplc2cj5ux8m.jpg

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I don't see anything wrong.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    You don't see a blatant discrepancy between one player and the rest of the pack?
    You don't see his lifetime banner total being 1 higher than current, which should not be possible right now?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    You don't see a blatant discrepancy between one player and the rest of the pack?
    You don't see his lifetime banner total being 1 higher than current, which should not be possible right now?

He is only like 600 points ahead of the others. Which probably just means he has set defenses today and they haven't logged in to do that yet.

As for the lifetime total it is kinda buggy atm. Some people actually had negative lifetime totals at the start.
  • Sucaliaric
    21 posts Member
    edited June 2019

He is only like 600 points ahead of the others. Which probably just means he has set defenses today and they haven't logged in to do that yet.

I'm currently rank 11 Carbonite league in Division 1; I have set defense and completed all of the feats it's possible for me to have completed at this point. My current point total is 4,142.

I'm curious as to how he managed to be more than 600 points ahead of me; it can't be simply from being in the Bronzium league and unlocked something there we cannot see, since you need 4750 to get into Bronzium league.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Did you fight a Division 2 Opponnent last round?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Did you fight a Division 2 Opponnent last round?

I did, but we set 8 defenses and had 8 attacks, which from my understanding is the max.
  • His score is still going up, too, up to over 4900 now.

He is not the only player in Div 1 to set defense, something is up.
  • Even if he completed every feat (which isn't possible, can't get the 10 zone clears yet) and no other player completed any feat it still wouldn't explain his discrepancy.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    im at 3866 points atm (won 1st round, cleared all territories with 58.25 median, and already got the 720 from deploying defenses on this 2nd round) with the feats left i can reach 4341 points... not enough to reach bronzium yet... and he is at 4914 right now
    Edit: and he has jawas in arena :D
    hwm0p75msree.png
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    I don't think you can get 4914 even after clearing all the feats
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Are you counting the new feats they get when they move up a league? I havent seen them but Ive heard people ... talking ... about them.
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You can't do any of them until attack starts tomorrow. Something is fishy, how do you tag a dev here?

And no, even if you did everything you'd be less than 4914.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Are you counting the new feats they get when they move up a league? I havent seen them but Ive heard people ... talking ... about them.

you literally can't get into the next league right now, not even with the feats available right now (and not all of them can't be completed either)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »

you literally can't get into the next league right now, not even with the feats available right now (and not all of them can't be completed either)

I've seen several in the next league
  • Not in Division 1, there aren't enough points available.

It's impossible to even make it to the next league to unlock the feats, even if you got all max scores. Some people are there yes, but how did they even get to the new league already is the question.
    im at 3866 points atm (won 1st round, cleared all territories with 58.25 median, and already got the 720 from deploying defenses on this 2nd round) with the feats left i can reach 4341 points... not enough to reach bronzium yet... and he is at 4914 right now
    hwm0p75msree.png

What's even more amazing about this guy is that he is division 1, like 4.5 to 5.5m gp yet he is running a g7 Jawa team in arena... AND HE IS RANK 20 IN ARENA WITH G7 JAWAS!!!

He really knows how to use Jawas, there's a Jawa discord server possibly they have a special strategy over there that no one else thought of.
  • @RoneytheHutt let us know how you do it man. I've got those jawas too maybe even a gear level higher than you.

It's impossible to even make it to the next league to unlock the feats, even if you got all max scores. Some people are there yes, but how did they even get to the new league already is the question.
    hwm0p75msree.png

What's even more amazing about this guy is that he is division 1, like 4.5 to 5.5m gp yet he is running a g7 Jawa team in arena... AND HE IS RANK 20 IN ARENA WITH G7 JAWAS!!!

He really knows how to use Jawas, there's a Jawa discord server possibly they have a special strategy over there that no one else thought of.

The Jawas in Arena is probably just him payout trading.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

hwm0p75msree.png

The Jawas in Arena is probably just him payout trading.

That's worse than hacking!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    There was a bug in the previous GA that got cancelled where some people were able to fight two opponents. Maybe that's what happened here?
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    Banning cheaters doesn't make CG money. Have you tried buying crystals to make your toons strong enough to beat the cheaters?
  • Report it to Lucifersdaddy in PM and let them run their ultra high tech cheating detector on it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Syce wrote: »
    Banning cheaters doesn't make CG money. Have you tried buying crystals to make your toons strong enough to beat the cheaters?

Stop. They don't tolerate cheaters and in every instance I've heard of have acted quickly and strongly to eliminate them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Stop. They don't tolerate cheaters and in every instance I've heard of have acted quickly and strongly to eliminate them.

I hear that too. Remember like 1.5 years ago when there was a hack that allowed you to re-use your mods in GA... They took swift action and... Wait a minute...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Report it to Lucifersdaddy in PM and let them run their ultra high tech cheating detector on it.

Its leviathan now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I hear that too. Remember like 1.5 years ago when there was a hack that allowed you to re-use your mods in GA... They took swift action and... Wait a minute...

That's not a hack - that was a bug. There's a difference.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    f2075zm8gyeu.png