Grand Arena Championships GP disparity

Can someone tell me how the Grand Arena opponents are matched? I thought it was supposed to be decided by GP. This time around I have been matched both times with higher GP players. Also the Character GP difference was insane. My opponent has a 1.3 mil Character GP while I have only 1 mil. That 300k difference was enough for me to lose the second round of this GA. This to me is incredibly unfair and should not happen. I can take a loss if its a fair fight but come on that's a big gap. I don't expect nothing to happen but I hope someone reads this and tries to fix this problems so others don't have to lose rewards because of a mismatch.

Replies

• Same, 200-300k split in my bouts from the first two rounds. That’s just the GP Character split. It’s gonna be a lot worse when ships come in...
  • Everyone in my GA has a GP within 7k of their top 60 characters (as many as we can use in the GA). Even though my current opponent has an overall 900k GP advantage over me, I’m still probably going to win.
  • rrmfnnryy94m.png

Regardless of them saying that, it doesnt make it fair. Someone that has spent more time in characters rather than ships will always be ahead. Matchmaking should be fluctuate to no more than 100k over your opponent. Because we can have the same number of units, doesnt mean that it is fair. This game completely lost the ball on this one. I already didn't like GA's, no i really don't wanna play them anymore. Thing is I have to if i want to progress in the game.